• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I don't get angered or annoyed too easily but sometimes its the little things like stubbing my toes or not knowing where the hell the remote went when you're already having a bad day.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
There are plenty of things that get me angry or annoyed, but I try to hold off my emotions and get out as fast as possible.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not ticked off very easily, for the most part. One specific thing (generally if it's on PC) really ticks me off, though, and I'll be in a bad mood for quite a while.

Edit:
I don't even know what it is, but I'm liking your new avatar, TF.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
What ticks me off the most is when I can't find my glasses when I really need them.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
slenderman:i began to picture you as the kittie in your avy! lol :3

Nath-kun:and they always end up above your head or even sometimes you're wearing em!!hahha same happen with me from time to time lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's certainly understandable haha. I always lose mine, but I don't need them to read or anything, at least.

edit:
@Arrow
Haha, I really do need to change my avatar. I just don't know what to change it to.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
One day, I searched them like mad. I was angry when I found they were just near my pillow. If I didn't need them so much, I would have broke them.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
you like special anime?? or maybe you can use Slenderman avy!

hahaha i once wanted to wear my glasses to sit in front of computer i kept searching and made all my sisters search with me...i even cried for a bit yelling where's my glasses when i looked at my sister and said should i send it a message says please call me!! then i felt tired and sit for a min when i get it out of my pocket to wear it without even noticing i put it there two mins before i start searching lol my sisters was about to kill me xD

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hahaha if only they talk!! it would be much easier!!

something i hate a lot..when someone touches my cell phone!!!

OMG!!!! GOOGLE DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!!!! T^T T^T

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It'd be great if glasses could talk!
Me too, especially if I was doing something on it.
IT'S AN EMERGENCY! CALL 911

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've had to call 911 before, it was a sad day. :c

In other news, that performance last night was BEAUTIFUL. I really love school performances. :3

The boy's hip-hop was amazing
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
What do you mean by regular airing time? Isn't that the same time as they show on TV?

Also. Superhero collab. We should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back