• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team OminousBlack [Recruiting]

What should the region name be?

• Sarya

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Odyr

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Frazi

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rinxy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
haha you asked me to help you so im sure you have seen my work but if not

Spoiler:

well thats some of my work some new some old i have alot more i just havnt uploaded it yet.....

well anyway

i hope thats enough

:)

That is amazing....I am left speechless.
I saw your work on team darkrai. But this much....Welcome abboard, seriously!! ^^

So ok, just make sure to VM when you will do tile inserting so i can give you my clean rom and you can do some tile inserting and i can get my scripters to script and me to map and sprite. ^^

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Sure :P but you must tell me what tiles you want inserted as i dont wanna put in my style and you dont like it so collect some tiles send em to me also i dont like changing the sea tiles as they have animations and if i replace them Poof the animations are gone ;)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Sure :P but you must tell me what tiles you want inserted as i dont wanna put in my style and you dont like it so collect some tiles send em to me also i dont like changing the sea tiles as they have animations and if i replace them Poof the animations are gone ;)

Yeah sea tiles are good as they are right now. Well firstly i'll need tiles of deceased trees, normal trees and grass for routes, and buildings.
Possibly big nice building tiles to fit "The Phoenix", which is the good organization of the game.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
What job do you want?:Scripter!
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

E-mail:[email protected]

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
What job do you want?:Scripter!
Proof of work:
Spoiler:

E-mail:[email protected]

Okke, i'll put you in as the last scripter. If you can help with anything else, please do. :D

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
Hey Guys! So, I've been accepted! Thanks alot!

So,
what's my first job? What sprites do I have to insert?

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
UPDATE:

Hello there guys i just wanted to say that it seems this team might start actually working on the hack soon. M.L say he would insert some 1st town and routse tiles and that means that pretty soon we can map out some stuff and put in a few events.
Also while being extremely lazy, i thought i should do something.
So i thought up this guy.
picture.php

I think he looks decent enough to be a Rival. What do you guys think?
Please post a response so i know what i should do, and so this thread stays active. Don just abuse the chatbox.

Chainster

Captain Jäger of Ominous Blac
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
i dont really like the hood up. I think he should have hood down and some hair.

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
I like the hood up look. Also to zachlim96 and unForgiven, welcome!In case you two didn't see the post, there's a team chat at xat.com/omeinouz. OminousMix told me to tell you guys that we have our first ips ready (it's in the first post) :D. Anyways, I'm a scripter and i hope that zachlim96, Haxofreak and unForgiven can help me out if i get stuck on a script.

Last edited:

Chainster

Captain Jäger of Ominous Blac
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Hi zachlim and unforgiven. I was wondering where the ips file is?

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
OK, sure. I'll go download the ips file. Any sprites you guys need inserted?

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
uhm,mmmmmmmmmmm i have a Suggestion could we just send it through PM so that the Viewers will be Excited when we release it :D becuz if you Post it in the thread somebody might Play it and no more Exciting moments for Future Players: D

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
uhm,mmmmmmmmmmm i have a Suggestion could we just send it through PM so that the Viewers will be Excited when we release it :D becuz if you Post it in the thread somebody might Play it and no more Exciting moments for Future Players: D

Well, i am okay with that. But i think we should first see what other members thing about that. I just wanna make it more convenient for the team...

Also to any mappers out thar. I need the interior of "Zaii academy" mapped
It should look like the interior of that one ship, but more ACADEMY LOOKING. After someone has mapped that. Please post a screenshot of it here. Zachlim, can you wait until i get 10 Fakemon and 5 Trainer sprites?

Also, if anyone can. Can they find me someone who is good at making trainer and ow sprites? And possibly a tile spriter or music editor.

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
Years
Well, guys, the game goes like this(as discussed by me and ominous)
you wake up in the pokemon(or a normal) boarding school
the science teacher(you are his star student) asks you to help him with his latest invention
its in the forest, a machine which takes you to the past!
you test it enthusiastically, but something messes up with the controls(it has not been tested remember?)
you get warped itno the world of pokemon!
will you be able to find a way to fix your time machine and get back?
will you get the courage when the time comes?
will you survive in the world of strangers and overcome your shortcomings?
(all generic quetions answer-YES!
icon6.gif

zachlim98

Half-way mark Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
Cool storyline! Sounds interesting.

@OminousMix

Sure, pass them to me once you have it and I'll insert them into the game itself. :)

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Well, guys, the game goes like this(as discussed by me and ominous)
you wake up in the pokemon(or a normal) boarding school
the science teacher(you are his star student) asks you to help him with his latest invention
its in the forest, a machine which takes you to the past!
you test it enthusiastically, but something messes up with the controls(it has not been tested remember?)
you get warped itno the world of pokemon!
will you be able to find a way to fix your time machine and get back?
will you get the courage when the time comes?
will you survive in the world of strangers and overcome your shortcomings?
(all generic quetions answer-YES!
icon6.gif

Really thank you Haxofreak. The story you helped me out with is amazing. Although i'm wondering do we make it that you are a normal human that goes in to the world of pokemon via a failed experiment, or are you already in that world and go in to a different dimension...Please everyone, can you post your opinion on this, as it will really help.
And again thank you everyone who keeps helping and posts in this thread, that really helps and most importantly keeps the thread alive.

UPDATE:
So then this is probably something alot of you have been wondering about. What is the main good pokemon of the game that helps beat the main bad pokemon Kyarero?

Well then with GREAT HELP FROM Haxofreak i now present to you

[Name to be decided] PHQUALL - Phoenix Squall

Here is version 1 -
1448917cc32412f28b525a1bd9130f40_58946.png

Here is version 2 -
picture.php

Here is a drawing of Phquall me and Haxofreak did on our team chat -
picture.php

I edited it.....a little.

That's about it for now.
AGAIN. I need a mapper to map out some new maps for me, so if you are feeling up to the task please VM me or post in this thread that you want to map the academy. Also i need all my fellow team members to bust see if they help me come up with a story for Phquall and how he comes/is introduced in the game. If you want to help make a story for Phquall just post here in our team thread. Remember every little bit counts, so don't be shy and let's do our best team. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back