• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Because of my ridiculously filled up schedule, I cannot yet host the Crossword Event. This was one of my only opportunities to say so.

@Imevil: Welcome to the club!

I'm just going to add a Trading System on here. It just enables you to trade Fire-Types with other members in the same Club. It can also trade Pokémon to and from Competitive Frenemies (My other club). However, the Trading System isn't open yet. When the Trading System does open, if you do ever trade to Competitive Frenemies, the Pokémon you trade must be present in the Club's National Pokédex. If you want to trade to Blazing Inferno (From Competitive Frenemies) the Pokémon you trade must be Fire-Type. Also, you can trade with a different member (Who isn't a member on Blazing Inferno) on Competitive Frenemies, as long as it meets the conditions.

However, you can trade with somebody else only if you both have confirmed it in PM, VM, or post on either Blazing Inferno or Competitive Frenemies. If only one person confirms, the other person who was mentioned will receive a PM stating that somebody wants a trade with that person and will ask if that person confirms it.

Years
Your Username: Pave Low
Partner Pokemon: Arcanine & Rapidash
Why do you like Fire-Types?: I love them. They are one of my favourite types.

What do you think of the Fire-Types in the Pokémon EX Trading Cards?
I think they are quite overpowered. There are a lot of fire types and quite a few them are very strong.

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I love the look and power of that new Reshiram card, need more cards witht hat look.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club Pave Low!!
What do you think of the Fire-Types in the Pokémon EX Trading Cards?
i don't know anything about pokemon cards so i cannot answer the topic

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
You guys think its fitting for Reshiram to be that powerful? Or do you guys think they went overboard with his EX card?

Oh and for all those who dont know what the EX cards look like:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Username: Volcanix769
Partner: Typhlosion(Quil) and Vulpix(Vulpes)
Why do I like Fire Types: Well because, some look interesting. Some Fire-Types are powerful, useful, and fun to use.
What do I think of the Fire-Types in the EX Card: Sometimes I don't look at them, though some look kind of beastly though, such as Reshiram and others that are around a shower of embers and fires.

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
A big welcome to new Members Pave Low and Volcanix769. These two have been added to the Members List.

@Pave Low: You have to go with one un-evolved Fire-Type, so I'm just going to get you with Ponyta for now. You would be able to evolve it at 120 points. However, if you want me to change your Pokémon list, please ask.

A reward to Couragehound, for providing images of the EX Cards so everybody can have their opinion.

I will start the Crossword Event tomorrow, and if I have time, I will add the Trading Features. My schedule is clearing up so I have more time for Clubs.

I have updated points, the Topics and the Member Lists.

A question based around the same topic for everybody: Would you want Fire-Type EX Trading Cards for Non-Legendary Fire-Type Pokémon? Why or why not?

CourageHound

Years
Seeing as I have enough points I would like to request a growlithe named Courage please

Topic based question:
Yes I would like to have a non-legendary ex fire type card. I like the look of EX cards and fire types look the most flashy and are usually powerful. So even if I only play cards casually and rarely at that I find them neat collectors' items, especially if they are one of my favorite pokemon.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
to answer the topic question: No I wouldn't to see an non-legend fire type Ex card, as I think only legend are special enough for this.

CourageHound

Years
to answer the topic question: No I wouldn't to see an non-legend fire type Ex card, as I think only legend are special enough for this.

Umm...there are already non-legendary fire type ex cards. I think he means if u want one in your possesion

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
On the current topic:

I don't really buy cards anymore but i already have an Infernape Lv.X card.But having a non-legendary fire-type Ex card wouldn't hurt.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Name:rudiecantfail
Pokemon: Infernape and Magby
Why I like fire type: They've always been my favorite since my first pokemon game.
Current topic: Im not a fan of the cards so I don't have an opinion.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Why I like fire type: They've always been my favorite since my first pokemon game.

welcome to the club rudie!!
magby, that's intresting choice
what do u like about magby??

CourageHound

Years

Hi rudiecantfail! I'd also like to welcome you to the club! Magby's an intersting choice.

Fun Fact: Upon evolution magby gains ten speed. On its final evolution to magmortar he looses the same ten speed, making its final form just as fast as its baby form

Last edited:
Years

on topic :
yeah I would love to get my hands on Fire-Type EX Cards.
I currently don't have any Fire-Type EX card except Reshiram and Ho-oH so why not.​

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hi rudiecantfail! I'd also like to welcome you to the club! Magby's an intersting choice.

Fun Fact: Upon evolution magby gains ten speed. On its final evolution to magcargo he looses the same ten speed, making its final form just as fast as its baby form

Urm, I think you mean Magmorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back