• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Adult Adventure (H-Type)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Introduction:
Hi, I will introduce my project and myself. For the first beginning I am a french native guy, who talk in english too. I wanted to created this project because there is not enough adult game of H-type of Pokémon. It also because my game will contain a lot of humour,Hentai and basic Pokémon game content.

The story as itself: The story is very simple, your a guy/girl (your (enter your name) who is heading over and over all the city in your country to live like a normal children. Do party, have girlfriend, have fun, and finding some hentai picture. But the real story is not that, the real story is about a guy, who is very shy, and not so ambitious, he is also depressive this is why he choose to do a trip. The story will be in two game the first part.

The First part is the more that will contain Funny thing, Mature 18+ thing.
The second part of the game will be more acces on the country, your character, the pokémon battle, and there will be a moral at the end of the game (no spoil)
Unfortunately, I don't want to put screenshot I will only put them in the new edit, and I will only edit this post with big edit (Like 26 map and +) Thanks for reading the thread !
PS: Also need spriter artworker for the Hentai scene, please contact me !

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Tentatively approving this. Please be careful with any images you end up posting though, as it should be appropriate for the forum and users of all age.

If you get to the point of release we might need to discuss this further. :c Good luck!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
Tentatively approving this. Please be careful with any images you end up posting though, as it should be appropriate for the forum and users of all age.

If you get to the point of release we might need to discuss this further. :c Good luck!

Sure I will get to the point of release but no sex/drug/free violence will be show in the image, only the system and what the mapping look like. Thanks for approving and be sure that I will not miss my chance, and like I said in the game intro, the first part is like the "kid/children" part when you will see adult image, language etc.. but there is a real psychologic fight inside the character.

Thanks a lot again :) !

Back