• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Ooh I got a new topic for the season!

What Ghost-type Pokemon do you think are the cutest?

As you can probably tell by my avatar, Pumpkaboo is my favorite! I love how its pumpkin body is combined with what looks like a very fluffy black cat or something similar. I especially love the shiny form because purple is my favorite color.

Litwick is probably my second fave. But then I remember about how they suck away life energy... >_>
I would probably the same around the same, as I think both Litwick and Pumpkaboo are the 2 most adorable Ghost types, and I also think that Gengar is also really cute as well. I don't know why, but I always thought that Gengar was just really adorable, although I do think Litwick and Pumpkaboo are the most adorable of all the Ghost types, followed by Gengar, and I'm having a hard time choosing which one I think is more cute.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I would probably the same around the same, as I think both Litwick and Pumpkaboo are the 2 most adorable Ghost types, and I also think that Gengar is also really cute as well. I don't know why, but I always thought that Gengar was just really adorable, although I do think Litwick and Pumpkaboo are the most adorable of all the Ghost types, followed by Gengar, and I'm having a hard time choosing which one I think is more cute.

Look

tumblr_lkfquuvmeA1qd87hlo1_400.gif

Years

I think a lot of later-generation ones definitely give off the cute factor, such as Sableye, Drifloon (and also Drifblim), Litwick, Frillish, Phantump and Pumpkaboo. I feel like the later the generation, the cuter the unevolved Ghost-types get so maybe we might expect 7th Gen to give us even more adorable ghosties.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I think a lot of later-generation ones definitely give off the cute factor, such as Sableye, Drifloon (and also Drifblim), Litwick, Frillish, Phantump and Pumpkaboo. I feel like the later the generation, the cuter the unevolved Ghost-types get so maybe we might expect 7th Gen to give us even more adorable ghosties.

Aww... Give some love to your red Duskull *does a Duskull face*

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Username: Vsich
Two cute pokemon: Totodile and Primeape
Partner: Totodile

If i was able to travel the world with my own team of 6 cute pokemon i would definitely choose Totodile for it adorably large eyes, small tail and its playful nature, Primeape for the nostalgia of that being my favorite pokemon ever, plus its so cute when it gets angry, Kingler b/c it is jst underrated as a cute pokemon, Haunter for its playful and comedic nature, Buizel b/c i could just pet it and hug it all day long and lastly butterfree b/c it is just so majestic and its voice is so pretty!

Also i would definitely pick eevee as being cuter than mew. Eevee has that classic lay down on your lap and fall asleep vibe going for it and it is just such a loving pokemon that i just can't resist it ♥

Years
Pumpkaboo is by far the cutest Ghost-type! But I think Rotom and Shedinja are pretty high on the cuteness-scale too!

So who's going to build their own Pikachu at Build- a-Bear Workshop next year? I really hope my local store will have them, I can't think of anything cuter! I would give it a Poke Ball hoodie for sure! Shame if the sound chip is only available online but I'd rather miss out on that and build my own in person!

Oh and vsich4, I totally agree with you about Eevee, would be so adorable to have one curled up on your lap!

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Welcome to the cutest club on PC, Vsich. :D I have to agree so much on Totodile!!~ I love Tyrunt for similar reasons. :D
tumblr_nhcxw746HX1sr6y44o1_500.gif

Eevee is definitely a cute, handsome, pretty Pokemon. :D

Pumpkaboo is by far the cutest Ghost-type! But I think Rotom and Shedinja are pretty high on the cuteness-scale too!

So who's going to build their own Pikachu at Build- a-Bear Workshop next year? I really hope my local store will have them, I can't think of anything cuter! I would give it a Poke Ball hoodie for sure! Shame if the sound chip is only available online but I'd rather miss out on that and build my own in person!

Oh and vsich4, I totally agree with you about Eevee, would be so adorable to have one curled up on your lap!
Tell us more on Shedi, Spoony!~ <3

Thanks for mentioning the Pikachu Build-a-bear, while I can't attend one and not a fan of Pikachu, nevertheless I still wanna join the said event! :D I would like to give mine a red cap. :D

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Username: Noa-Tan
Partner: Swirlix
Answer a topic: What type has the cutest Pokemon?

Fairy. Is this even a question? Fairy is the most sickeningly, heart-meltingly adorable type out there, especially since it has the literal cotton candy Pokemon in it. I love Fairy type, I could look at pictures of them forever.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username: Noa-Tan
Partner: Swirlix
Answer a topic: What type has the cutest Pokemon?

Fairy. Is this even a question? Fairy is the most sickeningly, heart-meltingly adorable type out there, especially since it has the literal cotton candy Pokemon in it. I love Fairy type, I could look at pictures of them forever.

Welcome to our club, Noa-Tan!

Why Swirlix in particular? Is there a story behind it? Please tell us!

Fairy? Well Froslass might not like the sound of it. :D Jkjk

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Welcome to our club, Noa-Tan!

Why Swirlix in particular? Is there a story behind it? Please tell us!

Fairy? Well Froslass might not like the sound of it. :D Jkjk

When XY came out I fell in love with Swirlix instantly. I had been dreaming of a candy Pokemon my entire life. Whenever I encounter them I imagine how great it would be to see dozens of swirlix floating carefree in the sky. It's so cute I want to eat it! I also love how it has a permanent :P face.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
When XY came out I fell in love with Swirlix instantly. I had been dreaming of a candy Pokemon my entire life. Whenever I encounter them I imagine how great it would be to see dozens of swirlix floating carefree in the sky. It's so cute I want to eat it! I also love how it has a permanent :P face.

Awww... What you've said about the permanent stick out tongue-face reminds me of a fellow PC member's dog. :)

How do you feel about it's evolution, Slurpuff? :)

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Awww... What you've said about the permanent stick out tongue-face reminds me of a fellow PC member's dog. :)

How do you feel about it's evolution, Slurpuff? :)
How can I not love it? It's a lovable candy pup who is also fun to use in battle!

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
Who's the most cutest Pika-spired Pokemon? Pichu and Raichu? Pachirisu? Minun? Plusle? Emolga? Maybe some that have Pika faces like Minccino?

I like Emolga the best. Powerful(ish) and adorable (Sexy when it uses attract <3) at the same time.

(Really hope I don't get bombared with hate. The Pokemon fandom seems to dislike these types of Pokemon except for (does he count?) Dedenne.)

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Who's the most cutest Pika-spired Pokemon? Pichu and Raichu? Pachirisu? Minun? Plusle? Emolga? Maybe some that have Pika faces like Minccino?

I like Emolga the best. Powerful(ish) and adorable (Sexy when it uses attract <3) at the same time.

(Really hope I don't get bombared with hate. The Pokemon fandom seems to dislike these types of Pokemon except for (does he count?) Dedenne.)
My personal faves would be Pachirisu and Emolga, due to the endorsement of Dawn from anime ad Elesa in BW (games). They are the reasons why I used 'em in my in-game team. I must say they are handy. :)

No one willl bombard you, not at least here and you have my words. If someone does, contact the club owner. :D She'll use Thunderbolt at the naughty kids!

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
Hey, Pachi happens to be the runner up in my top most cutest Pikaspired Pokemon.

Maybe she can give me the HM and we can do it together. I am a Pichu loving Minun afterall. ^^ (I gave Dedenne a predefined gender, something I promised myself never to do again, dang it.)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Welcome to the cutest club on PC, Vsich. :D I have to agree so much on Totodile!!~ I love Tyrunt for similar reasons. :D
tumblr_nhcxw746HX1sr6y44o1_500.gif

Eevee is definitely a cute, handsome, pretty Pokemon. :D

Right!!?? SO adorable! I've grown to live Tyrunt to now that I've started Pokemon X and he's my main on my team. So glad I chose the right fossil! {XD}

Everyone deserves to have their own Eevee ♥

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Right!!?? SO adorable! I've grown to live Tyrunt to now that I've started Pokemon X and he's my main on my team. So glad I chose the right fossil! {XD}

Everyone deserves to have their own Eevee ♥

You should feed the Tyrunt some Pokepuffs. <3 He's like the sweetest chocolate colored Pokemon ever.~

Eevee is love. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back