• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
Just to inform, the problem about the stolen Lugia sprite from the intro of the hack is now solved ^^
Sergio contacted me and said the Lugia is going to be replaced.
Thanks Sergio ;)

edit: BTW, sergio didn't steal the sprite, one of the previous creators of Naranja did. Forgot to mention this important piece XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Sorry about the walkthrough's slow status, other things are coming up in my life, but its still being written nonetheless.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2009
where can u get the scythers for cut in beta2 english version plzz tell me

or can't u get the scyther

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
yay my first post. now to be serious i got a little question if i trade over scyther ( because i have the game on gba, brought it from thailand) would scytehr be able to learn cut. and another question how far does beta 1 get up to?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
yay my first post. now to be serious i got a little question if i trade over scyther ( because i have the game on gba, brought it from thailand) would scytehr be able to learn cut. and another question how far does beta 1 get up to?

If you bought the game in the form of a cartridge then you bought from pirates! Nevertheless Cut is not obtainable yet...
And I would not trade a Cut Pokemon over as the trees could be used by Serigo to block unimplemented areas...

grandpokemonmaster

!!Arceus God Parnter Trainer!!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
The game is very awesome. But now it won't work and it is doing so much glitches. The game is covered with a yellow glitched fog... Help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
If you bought the game in the form of a cartridge then you bought from pirates! Nevertheless Cut is not obtainable yet...
And I would not trade a Cut Pokemon over as the trees could be used by Serigo to block unimplemented areas...

i no i've tryed trading over a pokemon with cut. but lets say if i traded sycther over would that learn cut

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The tiles are extremely good, the hack has really good graphics. Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2008
Thanks, this is a really cool hack. I've always wondered what it would be like going to the Orange Islands in Pokemon games! Anyways, I'm being really picky here, but the English translation is a bit poor. If you want, I could send a corrected version of the script, which might help. Of course, if no-one actually cares it doesn't matter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2008
Thanks, this is a really cool hack. I've always wondered what it would be like going to the Orange Islands in Pokemon games! Anyways, I'm being really picky here, but the English translation is a bit poor. If you want, I could send a corrected version of the script, which might help. Of course, if no-one actually cares it doesn't matter.

can you please please :) I would REALLY like that lmao :P

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
this hack imo is a pretty gd hack (as most spanish hacks are), but translation into english slightly poor (as most spanish hacks are, again), its easy to get confused in this game with the large isle-like landscape in the hack...and development seemed to have crawled to a (seemingly) halt? (quote:i hope to release beta 3 before christmas (2007?))

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Seeing as Sergio-- hasn't updated this for awhile I will lock the thread, PM Christos or myself if you want this opened again Sergio--.

*Locks*

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Interesting. I didn't know it was finished in Spanish. I wonder if Sergio would allow fan translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back