• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

pkmin3033

Just tried and failed to pick up Gunslinger Stratos...god, talk about awful. I think I've suffered through enough tediously boring and pointless anime recently with Reconguista in G and Houkago no Pleiades; I need to watch something I might actually enjoy for a bit before I tackle something that will test my patience to that extent. So I've picked up Plastic Memories instead and I'm loving it thus far! Will keep going with this one, I think~

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
5ml0gfI.png

I like to watch anime.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just finished downloading 11eyes so I'll be watching that after I watch the new eps for this season's stuff.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I was told F/Z was the prequel to F/SN. I had no idea about unlimited blade works and heaven's feel. Are they online? What should I watch next? I was planning on F/SN.

So far F/Z isn't too confusing, but I am only only episode 18 or 19.

That's correct but each route spoils part of the next route. The way I'm watching spoils the least as possible, so I'm told. By F/SN I hope you watch the ufotable Unlimited Blade Works version rather than DEEN's 2006 anime adaptation. Try Googling a few FAQs on how to watch and there will be a route that starts off with what you are watching, Fate/Zero.

If you are so confused, you can play the source material visual novel Fate/Stay Night and watch the anime adaptations in any order you like. The VN covers all of these routes.

Heaven's Feel will be a movie adaptation coming out soon by ufotable.

Unlimited Blade Works (both DEEN's and the recent adaptation) and Fate/Zero are available to watch online, whether you
Spoiler:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
That's correct but each route spoils part of the next route. The way I'm watching spoils the least as possible, so I'm told. By F/SN I hope you watch the ufotable Unlimited Blade Works version rather than DEEN's 2006 anime adaptation. Try Googling a few FAQs on how to watch and there will be a route that starts off with what you are watching, Fate/Zero.

If you are so confused, you can play the source material visual novel Fate/Stay Night and watch the anime adaptations in any order you like. The VN covers all of these routes.

Heaven's Feel will be a movie adaptation coming out soon by ufotable.

Unlimited Blade Works (both DEEN's and the recent adaptation) and Fate/Zero are available to watch online, whether you
Spoiler:

I ended up watching ufotable's F/SN next on
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Started watching Sword Art Online a few days ago. Pretty cool series :3

Years
My last two weeks in anime:

Spoiler:

I have 5 shows I watch an episode of every single time I finish either an anime or a manga series, 3 of them because they're really long (Dragon Ball, Naruto, and InuYasha), 1 of them because I can only take so much Nisekoi at a time, and the fifth one because the series's intensity is all over the place (R.O.D. the TV).

I'm also focusing on only watching the shorts and Himouto! Umaru-chan from this season until I reach 200 completed series, as well as the stuff that's airing on Toonami and Pokemon XY.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Okay, this season I'm watching!
- Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (cute)
- Durarara (I plan on starting)
- Gakkou Gurashi (WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS also I read the manga)
- Gatchaman Crowds Insight (didn't expect to see this here summer)
- Joukamachi no Dandelion (fun)
- Non Non Biyori Repeat (sad it's not a sequel, but still cute)
- Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace (intriguing)
- Sore ga Seiyuu! (it's okay)
- Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 2 (YEAHHHHH IDOLS)
- Ore Monogatari (cute as well)
- Fairy Tail (ofc)

Also not airing:
- Oreigaru (long-ass title, s2 aired last season and looked interesting so)
- Yama no Susume 2 (cute but... kinda boring.... I will finish sometime
- Nisemonogatari (plan on finishing this)
- Seirei no Moribito (on and off)
- Tatami Galaxy (I should finish this too)

Probably not going to pick up anything else unless it's REALLY good because I'm watching a lot I don't have time for this but I'm doing it anyway

Years
My anime list at the moment:

- Fairy Tail
- Akame ga Kiru!
- Michiko and Hatchin
- Is This A Zombie?
- Psycho-Pass
- High School DxD
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Basilisk
- Baccano
- Eureka Seven
- Black Lagoon
- Jormungand
- Kamisama Kiss 2
- The Seven Deadly Sins

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V
Game of Laplace
Show By Rock
Rokka no Yuusha
Kuroko no Basuke
Charlotte
Chaos Dragon
Sailor Moon Crystal
Aoharu x Machinegun
God Eater
Gangsta
Gakkou Gurashi

and a few others that already pretty far in that I catch up on sometimes.

Years
I just finished watching Sword Art Online on Netflix due to being recommended by many of my friends and to be honest....I wasn't really impressed. Might be because they condensed the story so two novels could fit into one season....but it felt really lackluster and I didn't feel engaged in the plot.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Just finished watching Suzuka and Watamote.

Currently following:
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Dragon Ball Super
Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers
Ultimate Otaku Teacher
Overlord

Years
Chugging my way through Index II. Completed the Move Point arc. I'm about to enter the Daihasei Festival arc, a point that would be past where I made it to in the LNs before losing a source and then just being too busy to read the series once I found a new source.

Back