• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
By the way guys, I'm kinda looking for a decent signature =P If anyone makes me something I like, I'll name a Pokémon after you. If I like it a lot, I'll name a permanent team member after you. Pm me/Leave a profile message for information, as it's probably best not to stray too far off topic here.

Also, I'm kinda debating whether or not to use Bobo after all. I honestly have no plans whatsoever as to what my final team will be, except for one Pokémon, my favourite of the new gen, which you'll see when I get there.
I'd kinda like a Pokémon with a decent fire attack on the team though, and there's only three Pokémon that qualify for that (Flamethrower TM is postgame) - Bobo, Shanderaa, and Hihidaruma. I hate Hihidaruma honestly, so I probably won't use that.
In short, vote: Shanderaa or Bobo/Baoppu? Or I could go without a fire type, of course.

For comedy's sake I would recommend Bobo, since I can see him becoming a - literal - butt-monkey of sorts. Especially since you've already told him he has no place on your team.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I NOT TRYING TO SUCK! D:

That was hilarious. I love the SHINE BADGE GET sequence in this.

You were twohitted by Vine Whip, of all moves. VINE WHIP.

For comedy's sake I would recommend Bobo, since I can see him becoming a - literal - butt-monkey of sorts. Especially since you've already told him he has no place on your team.

Boy this was epic xD
I love your LP it's really hilarious xD
Btw I think you should use Bobo and evolve it. Monkeys are pretty useful in game =)

Alright, I'll consider it. I'll probably start boxing Pokémon in the next update, cause I'll finally have more than 6.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
WARNING: This update contains copious amounts of bullied kindergarteners. Read at own risk.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I loved this update! I laughed a lot through it! First time I played through this I though they were worker people cause of the hats XD but what would they be doing on a playground? XD Shot for Bobo!

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
THE MIRBINATOR REDEEMS HERSELF! OH YEAH!!

That was hilarious. Great work once more... sad to see that Fred didn't make the cut for names though. No matter.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
This LP is the greatest thing ever.

By the way... having the PC act like Link when he picks up items is... um... no. Unless we get the appropriate jingle.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
The five character limit needs to be abolished, as it makes it hard for Westerners to play.
Besides, if they expanded it, Japanese people could make even more awesome names!

Here is my Pokemon, Eirin Yagokoro, the Eight Brains of the Moon.

Go! Reimu Hakurei, Beloved Shrine Maiden of Paradise!

etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back