• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
lol, he gave me a run for my money, mummy stuffed up my rock head leaving Aggron to recoil himslelf to death, very clever.

Is he named after the skate brand?

Probably not. I got it from some random RNG abuser. The only reason I wanted it was because:
1) It's shiny
2) It has an amazing nickname

It also has flawless IVs. But those IVs are not as good as its nickname.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Good game, Hound. Osiris sent your pokemon to the afterlife. Anyways, use Guts on your Ursaring. The only reason I didn't burn it was because I thought it had Guts.

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Sure, I'll be back in a couple of hours if you're still on,

GG

Nice friendly Bastard! Most of my other pokes arent ev'd so no surprises there lol

Okay, VM me when you're back on

Good game, Hound. Osiris sent your pokemon to the afterlife. Anyways, use Guts on your Ursaring. The only reason I didn't burn it was because I thought it had Guts.

I wanted to battle you last but now is a better time than ever so I'll also like to challenge your gym as well

Last edited:

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Yea, mostly. I always try to keep at least two or three flawless fire types on all of my teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back