• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
oh darn, i totally made one but i forgot to upload it yesterday. > . <

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I agree that the sheep hat is very fitting for this time around. & honey, even though you didn't make it in time, you can still post your design to see what you got. :D

More good news, I got my Dream Suite. I'm making a crapload of bells right now to fund it, and I also unlocked emoties too. I'll post my dream address soon, I'm getting close!

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
has everyone been voting yet? only a week to get your votes in!
i also want to encourage honey to upload her design regardless - it'd be a great addition to the design database on the first page.

i'd say i'm sorry to hear he's leaving you, but you seem excited! i always thought Wart Jr wasn't so bad...
i presently haven't played AC in almost a week! (」゜ロ゜)」except to make the design. need to get back into it this weekend. hopefully nobody moved out from my town yet, hehe.

Years
has everyone been voting yet? only a week to get your votes in!
i also want to encourage honey to upload her design regardless - it'd be a great addition to the design database on the first page.

i'd say i'm sorry to hear he's leaving you, but you seem excited! i always thought Wart Jr wasn't so bad...
i presently haven't played AC in almost a week! (」゜ロ゜)」except to make the design. need to get back into it this weekend. hopefully nobody moved out from my town yet, hehe.

Hehe, I don't like him can't put my finger on why though lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I also got pretty excited that Wart Jr. moved out. He was always mad at everything, also problematic too. xD Beardo was boring and I was like "why are you still here lolol"

ahhhh honey your dress is so pretty I love it! I'm gonna scan it if you don't mind!

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i'm honored, go right ahead (:
i remember when wart jr moved in i think i reset.

Years
I've had Wart Jr. in my town for quite some time now. I have way too many Cranky villagers in my town... >_>

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hum... I want Chester to go, and if I replace him by a Normal villager, I'll have all the personality type! ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
everyone has (had) Wart Jr. it seems (。 >艸<) but it seems he's never wanted... i used to have him too in my previous town, but i didn't mind him so much.
he's not one of my favourites either though.

thanks for uploading your design, honey! it looks very pretty (^ᴗ^) i'll add it to the database along with the other patterns when the contest is over!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Just to add something.
Maybe put the designs in the OP? So people won't have to search through the pages to find the dresses for the contest? :)

Unless it's already in the OP and I just suck at finding it...

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
good point ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ sorry! i added them now, though i realise it's a little late, haha. i'll also add honey's design to the design list right away!

there's not much voting time left. everyone who's still holding off - get your votes in soon! c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Already voted.~

Hey, did the snow melted in everyone's town? Mine did, and it looks pretty. I'm waiting for the bugs to appear so I can finally do some bug hunting.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
xqYkF3Y.jpg

spring has come! have you all been enjoying your leisurely days in the sun now that the snow is all gone? honestly, i really had to get used to all the green around me suddenly.​

now that spring has officially begun, it also means the results of the Design Contest are in!
with an overwhelming victory, our winner is Lisia with her fabulous spring dress! congratulations!
your beautiful design will be featured on the front page of this club, and you will be receiving a special in-game prize for your efforts, namely the Blossom Lantern! c:

i'd like to thank everyone who participated and voted for making this contest a success. and for now, let's throw in a new topic to spark some discussion until the next event! hehe.
What are you most excited to do now that spring is here?

Years
I can't think of anything specific to spring that I wanna do at the moment, but I'm really looking forward to that week when the cherry blossoms bloom in April!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spring is here! I am really excited, because I can't wait to hit the net and catch some bugs. I haven't been able to actually see the green in my town (started the game with snow, i really wanted it to melt haha).

Alfonso is moving out in my town, goes to show I really need to be more sociable to my villagers. lol.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Just enjoy the fact that the snow is gone and that it will soon be the same irl ♥

Years

To be honest, Winter is my favorite season in the Animal Crossing games, so I'm a bit disappointed to see it go. That said, I think I'm finally happy with the 10 villagers that I've got in my town, so I might actually start laying down some paths and putting up more PWPs in the northern part of my town.

Back