• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo 1

jayshin
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
i have a question: i have patched my rom as Dante said, but why my screen is still so white (have changed to 128k) i both try to use lunarips and ipswin2.02. can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
lo

i have a question: i have patched my rom as Dante said, but why my screen is still so white (have changed to 128k) i both try to use lunarips and ipswin2.02. can someone help me?

Get a new blank ruby rom.

BliT

Pikachu Fan!
Years
READ PLEASE

I found a bug Dante.
Atfer you receive the Devon Goods from Lance and you talk to the blue fisherman in town to battle you lose your Poochyena.
Fix that please D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I found a bug Dante.
Atfer you receive the Devon Goods from Lance and you talk to the blue fisherman in town to battle you lose your Poochyena.
Fix that please D:
He knows. You lose all your pokes.
Pretty sure he's posted it ^^

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
nice m8 great job i looked at vid. One question tho when the gym leader used dig or sumthin how did u end up in the gym? Did you fall through the roof?
The player and Brenda Whiskey go in the mines to look for Dante and when they find him, he tells to his Sandshrew to bring them in the gym.. and the pokèmon uses dig..

it is a fast way to return in the gym ^^

Nice job with this Dante...I Never checked the thread out...but its amazing...Great Job...:)

Nice Video...Very Detailed...;)
thank you ^^

The updates are cool! Although I don't understand why the Hero has to go to
Scarlet Town in Nevermind...
the player has to go to Scarlet Town because in its city, LITTLE TOWN, is fallen a meteorite and Mr.RUFUS it tells the player to go, together with BRENDA, to talk to the GYM Leader of Scarlet Town that it is an expert of mineral.

Get a new blank ruby rom.
In my Hacking site Pokéhacking there is a section devoted to the Rom Base where you can download the Ruby version(ENG) writing the code that is asked.
it is the same base that I've used to create my hack..
then it should work.

I found a bug Dante.
Fix that please D:
He knows. You lose all your pokes.
Pretty sure he's posted it ^^

yes I know.
However thanks ^^

=======================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

hello to all!!
first of all I want to thank all those that, to this moment, have voted pokèmon Crono as Hack of the month!
thanks ^^

but now we pass to the UPDATEs..
1. The first post has been adjourned with all the novelties up to this moment and with all the descriptions of the characters of the history.
First Post Pokémon Crono

2. NEW CHARACTER!!
i_enishida_e.gif
Skott
The player meets Skott for the first time to RED Ville (Beta 1).
At that time he is talking to Lance.
In the beta 2 the player will discover that he is the organizer of the competitions of selection for the EAST ACCADEMY.

3. as I had already said..
after the return from Scarlet Town, to RED Ville the jobs have been completed..
and it has been created a great building that will entertain the competitions for the selection of the students for the EAST ACCADEMY..
Despite the player arrive late to enroll him, it discovers that he has already been enrolled, but he doesn't know from who..
then he will participate in the selection
there are some images of the event before entering the building...
setcrono20.png

up to this point is everything normal, but the true novelty is the new system of battles that I have invented!!
In fact, for this event, there won't be the normal system of battle with a trainer..
the player will use alone POOCHYENA..
but you will drive the movements of this pokèmon as if he is a charactes ^^
Soon I will prepare a video for this script..
then..
keep on following and to support Pokèmon Crono!!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
Thats some great updates cant wait for the video to see what this script looks like.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
this game looks exciting
i wasnt stuffed to read thru the whole thing but is it being realised in english even tho i know italian but not well

Riptox

.:The Wondering Shadow:.
Years
Don't worry..Italian are usually very agreeable..it'll be release in english, i think. ^^ Dante is making an awesome job.
Sorry, guy, i want to say something in my language...XD

*Dante, davvero, sono curioso di giocarci..qualche fake in più (anche se non ho idea di quanti ce ne siano, ovviamente) non guasterebbe..di solito sono quelli che "incitano" molto a giocare.. X3 Ottimo lavoro, cmq.*

ok, i've done xD sorry.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
WTF?!? I heal all my Pokemon and talk to Lance, and then all the Pokemon in my party suddenly disappeared!

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
So uh....Is the beta the whole game?Like can we play the whole thing or does it stop at one point?And is this like an actual ROM hack or is it a RPG maker XP thing?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
So uh....Is the beta the whole game?Like can we play the whole thing or does it stop at one point?And is this like an actual ROM hack or is it a RPG maker XP thing?
It's beta 1. of course it's not the whole thing. that's the point of having betas, to see what the game is like before it gets finished. all the rpg games are in a complely different section so yes, this is a romhack.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
hey, i have a question.
After the gyarados event, i have anotehr dream and i wake up in my bed.
But then i can't go out cuz it says he can't go out at nights, it's because the beta ends there?
Or I got a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back