• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PKSV - Pokémon Script Editor + GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
((sigh)) im stuck again. lol. Ok so i figured out my problem before. I think. I use the generator, set up the person id. Everything is looking good until i get to the pokeball. its not there...

-Kyle

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
((sigh)) im stuck again. lol. Ok so i figured out my problem before. I think. I use the generator, set up the person id. Everything is looking good until i get to the pokeball. its not there...

-Kyle

Make sure its on the map first. (Through Advance Map) If so, change the person ID to something else. It might not appear because the flag might be already set, making the pokeball disappear before you can even get it. Also, change the person ID in the script as well if you do change the person ID.

Years
I can't figure it out for the life of me. I tried that, changed the flag and id to 5000. The items there, but wont disappear. I took a screen shot, but can't link it until i have 15 posts. but its on my photobucket if you want to view it.

i463.photobucket .com/albums/qq355/lonewolf4925/Screenie.jpg

just remove the spaces.

-Kyle

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
...maybe u you should try another flag like lets just say some thing like 205...< because i dont think 5000 is a proper flag nor id number...but yea im a noob myself so im not that much sure eitha<

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
here i kinda fixed it< works now dont forget to put in the person id<... and i think it also works without id...not sure.... if it does not work then i hav no idea wat it is<

#dynamic 0x740000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x204
copyvarifnotzero 0x8000 POKEBALL
copyvarifnotzero 0x8001 0x5
callstd MSG_FIND ' PLAYER found one XXXXXX!
disappear LASTTALKED
releaseall
end

Years
Well that did it! I see a few things that were not in my. and some stuff that wasn't. Guess just have to work with this code when i use the script generator. Thank you so much! I have been stuck on this for days!

-Kyle

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
Great to help...jus found out that u can do it without the checkflag.., becaz it already dissapears in the end...

and... anyone know how to make a wild battle script, like not with people but like with the S in the square thing...script.... or how to make a person walk up and that..i tryd but it jus dont work on me... ;(

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Great to help...jus found out that u can do it without the checkflag.., becaz it already dissapears in the end...

and... anyone know how to make a wild battle script, like not with people but like with the S in the square thing...script.... or how to make a person walk up and that..i tryd but it jus dont work on me... ;(

Well, without the walking part, you can use Poketronic. I use Nintendo's scripts as a base. I don't like to rely on tools to script for me. Anyways for the walk up to thing, you are going to have to learn how to use movements. Shouldn't be hard...

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
I use Nintendo's scripts as a base. I don't like to rely on tools to script for me.

The "script generator" mostly uses scripts based heavily on Nintendo's original scripts - there's really little difference, except you don't have to go around looking for an offset.

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
But Poketronic doesnt do the flagf thing<... so the sprite doesnt dissapear.. and script generator?.... i should look that up... thanx

score_under

Years
But Poketronic doesnt do the flagf thing<... so the sprite doesnt dissapear.. and script generator?.... i should look that up... thanx

There's a script generator button on PKSV's menu - a message in the editor should tell you about it when you start PKSV up.

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
Every time i try those they dont work.. like lets say the script thing and applymovement thing....

Flag skeleton 2 and 1 work... give pokemon and tm work...everything else i couldnt get to work..... maybe they only work on firered?...

score_under

Years
Every time i try those they dont work.. like lets say the script thing and applymovement thing....

Flag skeleton 2 and 1 work... give pokemon and tm work...everything else i couldnt get to work..... maybe they only work on firered?...
The scripts are designed for fire red, and the movement planner is also designed for fire red.

DiSCIclaimer

Is Taking Over The Earth
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
ooohhhhh now i get it, thanx.... sad thou.... caz i love using ruby :(

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
try using the script generator then decomplie it and complie it ruby format thats what I did when I used to hack ruby but I switch to firered much better

score_under

Years
Narutoactor: Some commands just won't compile in Ruby, unfortunately.
You will have to just research through decompiling existing scripts, seeing how they work, and changing them to your needs.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Help

How do you get the Trainer ID?

How do you get the Trainer ID thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back