• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need new ones. My Red ones broke and my other pair of headphones don't fit into my phone, which I basically use for music these days. Though I should really consider charging and using my iPod for a back-up. I have a good chunk of songs I would need to put on it tho.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still have a spare set my dad gave me last year o3o I'm surprised my current pair has lasted this long.

/I also have my headphone jacket, though one of the squishy things is gone and I think one of the phones is dead anyhoo o3o

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3. I brought a new headset a few months ago. my sister sat on the previous one, breaking it -.-"

And I also use my phone for music, as it is such a pain to carry multiple things around.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. That's part of the reason why I don't user my iPod as much anymore.

The headphones my dad gave me were a spare until my red ones broke. Now I use them for headphones, unless I want to use my phone, then... I just do what I can there.

My sister has a horrible time with headphones. xD; She breaks them all the time.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Another reason why im super hyped up for 2012 :O

They actually doing very very good for this live action film O.O, Im surprise :o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think I saw one episode of that series. It was weird.

Also, unless the first AAI cases are longer, that was the longest first case ever ._.

/cannot wait to get home...though I think I have to wait 'til five or so to open up my present, haha (my dad's coming over so I'll open it when all three parents are present)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Kenshin is kinda good and i've not even out of the character introduction/max 3 episode arc phase yet. Lot more interesting than the other Jump show I watched recently in Reborn. I haven't been a fan of live action manga/anime adaptations (ok, Battle Royale film was good) but that does look ok.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. Just started up a new game on Persona 3 Portable, didn't like dropping my PSP on the ground on the way to school but it should be fine if I can take good enough care of it.

And I'm thinking of using an avatar of either Kaim from Lost Odyssey or the main protagonist from Persona 3 right now, maybe even Niko Bellic later on as well. Ah so many choices.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But which protag.? o3o

Setting up my iPod Touch is...interesting o3o I wonder how long it'll take me before I can move my iTunes music to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
15. The male one obviously lol. Might get Persona 2 as well if it's for the PSP by now.

Seriously though, the last thing I needed was my PSP being roughed up. I treat that thing like it was my own kid lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I got P2 for the PSP back in August...or September (I think it was actually September |D) so yeah. I personally like it a bit more than P3 despite the graphics not being "as good".

...Though, I'm liking Corpse Party a lot right now. It was worth downloading it~

Years

Netto, you look weird not bold. JS. But enjoy your 5 days of no internets. Somehow.

Can I please upgrade to a better model body than the on I have now? This one is defective ):

It's actually 3 weeks. :U

You can take over Kratos' body?

IDk I'm obsessed over those kind of things so please don't mind me.

Anyyyyyywwaaayyyssss...playing moar video games and MINING in Rune Factory = Rich person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back