• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
#TeamChespin bruh!!!!!
THEEEEEEEEEEE SUN'LL COME OUT. TOMORROW! BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT TOMORROOOOOOOOW, THERE'LL BE SUNNNNNNN.
TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YA! TOMORROW! YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Initially, I wanted Chespin until I saw its evolutions. Then I jumped to wanting Froakie, but I've decided to use Fennekin. There's a lot of Fire types this generation that I really want to use, but I really, really like Braixen. If push comes to shove, I'll just have two Fire types on my team, nbd.

Skipping on using a Kanto starter though. There's just too many new Pokémon I'd like to use this generation.

ONE. DAY. LEFT. asdkwlhdfjwdlfkjasndl

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Hi guys, I'm in Aussie land just wondering if any of you know what time it will be on the eshop? its less then an hour till the 12th here, will it be out then? or is it out on US time or somthing? I'm asking casue I wanna know if i should stay up or go to bed lol.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol so many stores have broken the street date. I wonder if I will be lucky enough and get one of my stores to sell to me today... Lol I doubt it, but worth a try.

Also, I said just Froakie originally or Chespin, but I will also be using Charmander and Torchic.

I will also not be using the EXP Share thing. I want to actually train my pokemon the correct way.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I've been with Froakie since day one and I still intend on choosing it. I'm hoping that Serebii or someone will have a list of what Pokémon can be obtained in which route, cave, etc. I plan on catching as many different Pokémon as I can.

Hi guys, I'm in Aussie land just wondering if any of you know what time it will be on the eshop? its less then an hour till the 12th here, will it be out then? or is it out on US time or somthing? I'm asking casue I wanna know if i should stay up or go to bed lol.

I'm thinking that the games will be available when the first time zone in your country reaches 12:00 AM Saturday.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Only 30mins til i get to leave work and i finally get to continue playing my game :D
I also have no plans apparently for tonight, so im in for the long run

Years

Some good news for ya, the Australian release is like 20 minutes away from now!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
hey add me 1306.5423.5898 waitin on my sd card cant waittttttt message me if u do i added everyone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I must be the unluckiest person right now. GameStop just rang telling me they're selling the game today.

Only problem is they rang me less than 10 minutes before the last bus goes into town......I'd never have made it.

Years
I must be the unluckiest person right now. GameStop just rang telling me they're selling the game today.
*sigh* Another store risking itself.. I read an article last night that the one GameStop that sold the first leaker (the one uploading instagram pictures) had to close down because they were caught by Nintendo. Street dates exist for a reason, and they aren't meant to be broken at all.

Years
This is all so exciting! There has been so much hype, this has been one the biggest hyped up Pokemon releases, at least for me personally.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
*sigh* Another store risking itself.. I read an article last night that the one GameStop that sold the first leaker (the one uploading instagram pictures) had to close down because they were caught by Nintendo. Street dates exist for a reason, and they aren't meant to be broken at all.

What's even worse is that I rang them back and they told me they'll only hold on to my game until Sunday. (they hold pre orders for 48 hours after release)

I can't get into town until Monday and if they had started selling the game when they were supposed to they would be holding it until Monday. Now there might not even be a copy for me on Monday.

Can they do that?

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
IS 3DS emulator available for downloading??? 

i want 2 ask that whether X and Y roms will be released tomorrow
Internet also????__

by d way m going 2 choose froakie as my starter charmander lucario flaebe

if available den kangaskhan ... And rest aftrwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back