• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a Pokémon gave you a move?

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
Proooobably Fly for me too, as much as everyone else is saying it, it really would be useful for getting around. Have to get somewhere in 3 minutes? Fly. Want to have a good view of the night sky? Fly. Want to go to another state/country and show up at your friend's house and surprise them? Fly.

So many uses! :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
FLY or Recover.

FLY because it's my dream to be able to fly, and if I could choose a superpower it would be to be able to fly. I play a flying girl over in the Roleplay Corner of PC, haha. Teleport is tempting but not at all as fun.

Recover because I would be able to self-heal from anything, without needing sunlight like with Chlorophyll or something.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I would want to learn Fly so I can travel to places I've always wanted to visit. Teleport, Surf and Wish would be nice too.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Nasty Plot.

Teleport so I could instantly travel wherever I want without annoying air port security. Fly would be awesome too because I've dreamed of flying through the sky so many times.

Sirfetch’d

I'd want to learn metronome so I could potentially use every move :p

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Well it's a good thing people don't have these powers. Apparently a lot of people want to destroy things XD

One choice I would take is Confuse Ray. It would just be simply hilarious to confuse the hell out of people and watch them slap themselves or something.

Another would be Fly. Because, you know, who doesn't want to fly..........

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Competely depends. Do you mean in the pokemon world, or in the real world? Because honestly, if word got out that you, a human being, could perform ANY of a majority of pokemon moves (Transform, Psychic, Heat Wave, Rain Dance), you would be hounded for documentaries, scientific studies, government surveillance, and probably get death threats. :( And what point would there be in being able to breath fire or shoot lightning, if the only time you'd be able to use those is when fighting crime?

If I was a human in the pokemon world, I would want Tri Attack. With proper training, I might be able to land the proper effect when I need to. It's essentially 3 attacks for the price of one. :)

Or no wait. Maybe Heart Swap. You can force people to temporarily switch bodies. That would be... chaotic. >:)

Back