• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Couple of points...
-There are actually three names for Cartshipping. The previously mentioned, Petalburgshipping, and Alabamashipping.
-I support it because I ten to like odd ships as long as there's evidence.
-If you ignore the sibling aspect, it's pretty darn cute.
-Other than that, I agree with all the ships you support aside from Contestshipping (though as I said, it's the one we're most likely to see).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Uhh.. *steps back* Okay, chill dude, chill oO; I didn't mean to insult Max, sorry. Please, you don't need to shout at me. *dies* What i mean was Max is too young for a character because he makes Pokemon look bad. I mean c'mon, do we seriously want a little 7/8yr old in the way of the show? No offense, it's just my opinion. I have a uncontrollable vendetta against Max/May x.x

o_O; Heh heh. Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I like the little dude nowadays and can't stand people insulting him. =O

On topic now, =/ The shippings I prefer are
Ash x Misty shipping
Ash x Duplica
Brock x Suzie
=P Now, If I were shipping Pokemonwise it'd be

Espeon x Umbreon
X_x; That's all folks.

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, all the ones I can think of off the top of my head (in no particular order).

Gymshipping
Pokeshipping
Rocketshipping
Advanceshipping
Contestshipping
EspeonUmbreonshipping
Butchshipping
Bossshipping
Palletshipping
Eldershipping
Diamondshipping
Trovitashipping
Queershipping
Altoshipping
LatiAshshipping

~Ozy~

Years
No, that's not all, just all the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are a whole lot more. Now, in order...

MistyxBrock
MistyxAsh
JessexJames
MayxAsh
MayxDrew
SakuraxGary
ButchxJames or BossxButch
JamesxBoss or Jessexboss
AshxGary
OakxDelia
BoissxDelia
RudyxMisty
JessexJames under the they're both gay but they're th only people in the world who could maintain a stable relationship philosiphy.
AshxBianca
AshxLatias

Years
whut u mean, james boss , and butch boss, they r gay? anyays to save this club, whut was the most important part/thing misty contributed to the show?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
No, that's not all, just all the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are a whole lot more. Now, in order...

MistyxBrock
MistyxAsh
JessexJames
MayxAsh
MayxDrew
SakuraxGary
ButchxJames or BossxButch
JamesxBoss or Jessexboss
AshxGary
OakxDelia
BoissxDelia
RudyxMisty
JessexJames under the they're both gay but they're th only people in the world who could maintain a stable relationship philosiphy.
AshxBianca
AshxLatias
Wow, thats a lot of shippings.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
kirby00 said:
whut u mean, james boss , and butch boss, they r gay? anyays to save this club, whut was the most important part/thing misty contributed to the show?

Her great personality and character of mind, of course. o_o; Now that you mention it though, I completely forgot the best thign she contributed. =0

Whoa. ... loads of shippings, TAD. XD;

~Ozy~

Years
What she contributed to the show? Simple, a strong female lead. A strong female lead who would yell at anyone who so much as looked at her wrong.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
what he said and yeah.

i dunno... with that girly girl freak around.. she makes it weird. i guess everyone really likes her cos of her voice... and maybe her dress. i dont like her that much.. she even looks horrible on the gba...

Years
not really, they r assigned that by the creators, but neways, i think the most imp. thing she contributed was the love of water pokemon, finally a char who has personality, and a real passion about something hardly any of the other chars did, she was an original char (and what ever happ to misty_bro) he should be back from vacation now)

~Ozy~

Years
Whatever, man. The game characters have any personality you want to give them. There's no dialog to assign them that. You can make them what you want to be.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
That's true. How a character acts or works mostly depends on you, as dialogue in pok?mon is very limited. It makes writing fanfics & doujinshi very easy, as you can interpret them however you want

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Whatever, man. The game characters have any personality you want to give them. There's no dialog to assign them that. You can make them what you want to be.
I agree, the game character lets you pick whatever Pokemon and whatever journal that you choose it to have.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:
o_O; Heh heh. Sorry 'bout that. It's just that I like the little dude nowadays and can't stand people insulting him. =O

*face faults in embarrassment* Yeah, i'm sorry if i sounded insulting there Asher XX; I didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry, no offence meant.

@ TAD - Again, sorry man ^^; I do agree with you on the Max & May ship. If you ignore the sibling part of things, they do look rather cute. I just can't help thinking about the related part of it, that's my 'i do not support any slash or relative shippings' part of my brain reminding me XD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back