• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
PIKA2 said:
I'll post a patch ROM Dec.22! Don't worry I'll fix it up this time! ;)

Lots of bugs in this game:

First, the names of the pokemon when u select them from professor elm, is still the starter pokemon, but it should be lapras, delibird and sneasel, not totodile, cyndaquil and chikorita.

I recomend you use the starter program

Also, the lab itself is totally wrong, because the way u layed out the bookcases, the assistant ends up talking to the bookcase! LOL

Pokeball is stuck in a tree on route 29 (not route 22 as you put it)

oh and finally, not that it might not make any difference...

You stole the layout of the lab and the house from me, or you have the same taste as me XD (I don't mind, but at least put my name in the credits, even for beta testing)

good luck with the rest

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
O_o
What did I told ya what I use? I don't need anymore programs! I'll just edit the test text with a hex editor.

For people who wonder why the first release is really horrible, well I kinda rushed it and COMPLETELY, ignored the text. LOL Also Prof. was suppost to be long gone in the game since this is a new world :P well thanks for telling me stuff I already know.

P.S.
this release is very awful so just wait till Dec. 22 mmkay?

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
PIKA2 said:
O_o
What did I told ya what I use? I don't need anymore programs! I'll just edit the test text with a hex editor.

For people who wonder why the first release is really horrible, well I kinda rushed it and COMPLETELY, ignored the text. LOL Also Prof. was suppost to be long gone in the game since this is a new world :P well thanks for telling me stuff I already know.

P.S.
this release is very awful so just wait till Dec. 22 mmkay?

I think you should have worked on it a little harder IMO, it seems you are doing too much at once, maybe u should stop our little project that me and u have, and just press on with the one game.

Also, try and get some help from other people, and give urself a few extra days or weeks to make sure everything is there and working

Jeremy

Years
LOL! This is the only hack I'm currently working on! I'm too concern in editing the Pok?mon then editing the text :P
Also Pok?mon Ice works with any emulator. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
that screenshot is awesome! i like the edited back pic. lookin forward to the final version.

Jeremy

Years
Thanks! It took me awhile to found the location! Thank you , you're the only one who completented me on my back pic here. ^_^

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I got the GBC emulator and Pok?mon Gold for it but it still doesn't let me play the version of Ice that you posted. Is something wrong with my computer?

Jeremy

Years
The bad beta version f ice is probley isn't working, just wait till Dec.22 and tell me if it works? Ok? Anyway I got question? Should I keep the legendary Dog Pok?mon, or make them in to legendary dragons?

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Thanks. I'll wait. :classic: I like legendary dragons but then again my name is Dragon Man 11. :laugh:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Hmm, sure make them into Legendary Dragons... the more change, the better for a hack.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
yeah, i figure dragons would be an interesting change, seeing that its ICE version and ice owns dragon-types. i think it'd be pretty awesome. also, if you are going to make them legendary dragons, are they all going to be dragon type? if not then can they be different types than those of the dogs?

Years
Well I am new at this.:D But i still like this game a lot. I think it is better than G/S/C. BTW when is the full version comin out.

Can some pls tell me how to get img or file on this. I dont get how to.

Jeremy

Years
Ok they're gona be dragons! :D Anyway a demo will come out on Dec. 22 and a full version will come out when, ummm hehehe...

Years
Can some one help me out when is the full version of this game comin out, and is the demo really comin out on the dec.22/03

C:\My Documents\My Pictures

This is the best game ever. ILOVEIT.:chinese:

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
it's dec. 22, which means hopefully the demo will be out! PIKA2, if it's not ready yet, don't rush it because you said it would be a good demo, so if it needs a bit mroe time then go ahead and take some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back