• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Right click your trainer card and click "Open in new Window", then copy the URL. When editing your signature, find the "insert image button" and click it. Then paste the URL in the small window that pops up. Or, just copy the image url and paste it in between these .

Can do that on an iPhone?

I would like to challenge the ice gym around 7pm eastern time when I get off of work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Ok. I'll be doing matches today. Foolofuh, I want to rematch you. Be on before 9:30 central.

I'm down for a friendly when I get out of work. I need to friendly battle for a little. I just started getting into stuff like this. So I have one team really ev trained. So I have a long way to go. But friendly later for sure. If your down

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'm down for a friendly when I get out of work. I need to friendly battle for a little. I just started getting into stuff like this. So I have one team really ev trained. So I have a long way to go. But friendly later for sure. If your down

What time? I'm down for that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
What time? I'm down for that.

Well I just got cut from work now so I'm gonna drive home and then we can have this friendly battle. Possibly a few ha. Now can I use garchomp in friendlys or do I need to wait in general. If I can't for friendlys then I have to go 5 v 5

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I will be on in literally 15 minutes. Im driving home now from work. Battle in 20 min?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Haha not texting and driving just texting before I left the parking lot haha. Btw I'm home so we can battle now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
5v5 or 6v6?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 v 5 unless I can use a non legendary über. Then we can go 6v 6. So just post what u want. I registered you and I'm in wifi room now

Ok. I'll let you use your Garchomp. Just don't substitute abuse with it.

I won't. Don't worry. Battle right after element? I'm in the wifi room and I added your fc already

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys, should I delete my friends Black game? He gave it to me, and I already transferred everything that was worth keeping (Except for the 26 revives, but that would take forever...). I want to pick it so my character can be a girl....should I do it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Ok elements...dude honestly I had that one. Just please explain how I flinched off of thunderbolt?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
GG KLuning

Won 1-0 with 7hp left XD

I thought that my last 3 Pokemon would get 1hit KOd but I was saved with 7hp and thunderbolt flinch XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back