• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Battle Frontier Facility?

Favourite Facility?

• Battle Tower

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Battle Palace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battle Factory

• Battle Pyramid

• Battle Dome

• Battle Arena

• Battle Pike

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Pretty much what the title says. What is your fave battle frontier facility? I myself, found my myself always going to the Battle Factory or the Battle Pike. Sometimes, I'd go to the Battle Dome but I liked the previous ones mentioned better. When I was little, only once did I get to battle the Factory Head of the Battle Factory, Noland and I lost. All I remember was he sent out a Zapdos and a Regice and then I got angry cause it took me ages to get to him lol.

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
The battle tower,
cuz it's just battling,no other misc. things like the other facilities except for the dome and the arena.
But this is just plain old battling,
which is why I like it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I like the Dome's tourney style and I like the Pike because it's the only one I've beaten the Brain in haha.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
All the other facilities besides the Tower had really weird guidelines and gameplay even though I beat one of them and never beat Battle Tower. ;P

But I liked the Tower and it's straightforwardness. It was also the must heart-sinking though, because there were many times where I lost right before a 50 streak/7th win or whatever it was.

Years
My favorite of the facilities at the Battle Frontier was the Battle Factory. Going through it gave me the opportunity to try out Pokemon that I hadn't really used before, and it was interesting trying to come up with strategies on the fly based on what your next opponent had.

Back