• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Good afternoon to all folks here. With the announcement of the upcoming Pokemon X and Y, I feel the need to return to the Pokemon world, once again, and start fresh on my journeys :D So yeah, I have been an on and off PC member who prefer to read through posts, but lately decided to be active and take part in the community. Hope to see you all around here!
Cheers

Nash

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
when was the last time i posted in nu/w excluding the stickied threads

i like that username and that av, grats, u got my attention. welcome back, dude, i joined back in march and on justin biebers birthday lawl but im not a belieber just fyi

feel free to call me mid, short for midnightshine

so, x and y caught ur attention, me too, i bet u'll be an active poster at x and y c:

hope to see more of ur activity ;D

~Mid~

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Thank you guys for the warm welcome :D
@WindHeart Of course and thank you for the heads up regarding the rules :D
@MidnightSunshine Thank you! :D And your avatar and signature is certainly eye-catchy :D Hahahaha, the date you joined makes it quite a landmark in history eh! You can call me Nash for short aswell ^^ Thank you once and again, and yes, I am looking forward to what X and Y is yet reveal in the future!

See you around the forums, you two. Have a great time PCing ~(^_^)~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well hey there Nash! Welcome back to PC! I'm AWsquared or you can call me Kouzan or Aaron! I'm pretty excited for Pokemon X and Y too, and can't wait to see you take part in discussion and the speculation of these games. And of course I can't wait to see you just on PC in general. I'm sure you'll like it here once you start talking more!

Hope to see you around and have fun here!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hey Nash! Welcome back to PC! So X and Y got your attention, huh? Then the X and Y forums is perfect for you! You know where it is, right? And if you need something, feel free to VM me.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Thank you AWSquared (AW^2? :D) and Ultimate Pokemon Trainer Red for the warm welcomes! And yes, even through my busy hectic university schedules, I am eager to find out more about the upcoming Pokemon XY versions! :D Looking forward to see you all around the forums! Cheers, fellow trainers! ~(^_^)~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Nash!

Welcome back to the forums! I have also recently returned to PokéCommunity, too! X & Y look like they are going to turn out to be amazing! I feel the same excitement as you! I'm glad you are coming back to experience the fun all over again. :p

Hope to see you around!

Years
Another returning member, wonderful! :3 Welcome back to PC, Nash!

Yeah, most of us were lurkers at one point, so that's not much of a problem. I think I lurked for a few months in 2006 myself before registering, and the only reason I registered back then was because I wanted to download something from here. So yeah, and here I am, active as ever! This is a great time joining us due to all the X and Y hype and I'm sure you'll really enjoy the section. A lot of members have been returning because of the news so go on and get to know everybody. :D It'll be a pleasant experience being here, I'm sure, and perhaps this time around you'll stick around for longer and become a regular, yeah?

I just dug through your deviantART gallery too, and it all looks really awesome. <3; I'm sure your work would get a lot of attention if you made a thread in the Art & Design section here, so maybe that's another thing to consider. Just suggestin'! Hope you have fun regardless of what you choose to do here, and this time stick around forever and ever. You totally aren't allowed to leave because I've chained you down!

Anyway, have fun and see you around! :D

Back