• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats on the shiny Starly Icicle :).

Well I did a lot of resets for my surprise shiny target, more than I usually do anyways, but no shiny appeared. I don't find it all too bad to hunt for now, as Darkrai/Regirock/etc are sorta making me angry.

SRing for shiny Darkrai currently. I hope that it appears before the new year, but I really don't see that happening. I did a good chunk of SRing for it yesterday, but I don't seem to have any luck with anything. Ah well, I'm sure I'll get a new shiny soon.

Years
How do you have a shiny Bidoof and Shinx now too?!
xD
Trying to get a good IV/Nature Kyogre, maybe a shiny one will show on accident?
Good Luck Storm :D

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
erm... I'll see that eon ticket thing later...
now I'll focus in drifloon and then giratina and heatran...
after those 3 shinies I'll start with charmander on firered ^^

Years
The E4 is so stupid, IT'S FREAKING CHEAP.
So I may switch over to Pearl and start resetting for Giratina or Heatran.
Meh.
Good luck people.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all, hope everyone had wonderful Holidays! Wow looks like there's been a huge amount of luck going around too. Alot of new shinies. Congrats to all, especially Mence Master on finally getting Uxie :p

Wot? Where did my post from last night go? Did I forget to hit Submit again? -.-

Welcome back Aaryn! And don't worry about the challenges of the past. The new Pokéradar makes finding shinies almost brokenly easy. I'd suggest picking up a DS and Pokémon D/P--you'll be glad you did.

The story I heard was that it's determined once you give Celio the Sapphire. I'm almost at that point in my Leaf Green, so I'll actually do some tests when the time comes.

Where did you tweak? Last I checked, no one found a viable path to get them to either of the islands. Can I see a video of someone tweaking to enter the dead zone and actually making it to the island?

(Note that if you can verify that this can be done, then your Darkrai is considered legitimate and will be counted.)

Yawn. Nothing on Christmas. Currently mixing Chikorita eggs with Turtwig soft resets. If I hit 6000 Turtwig resets, I will continue with the game and switch to breeding. It seems to take nearly the same time, and I can get egg moves and ensure a good Nature. My current count is STILL at 256 because of the inaccuracy of my counting method, and how I haven't seen another 22HP female since then.

Yeah On one of my LGs I tested it once a long time ago and Suicune had a different nature the 2nd time I gave Celio the Sapphire. Didn't test it beyond that however since it takes really long time to find the dogs in FR/LG (worst pokedex ever)
I'm also puzzled about the tweak glitch since all the vids I've seen on youtube already show the guys in the dark voids and say check other vids to how to get to the void o__O. Never really understood it, and don't really care now since I got the superior early jpn Pearl for the E4 glitch and got my shinies yay big thanks to a friend :D
I got it from Nintendo Power, I thought I mentioned that before. :P I heard you could've also got them at Toys R Us back when the e-Reader was around and when R/S were the new Pokemon games. But mine came in an issue of Nintendo Power, and I'm holding onto it, my e-Reader, and all my e-Reader cards. :)

You just go upstairs I believe and just do the "Mix Records" with someone who has the ticket, but that's nearly as rare as the ticket and e-Reader itself.

You can, however, still find used GBA Cables at GameStop sometimes...
Sometimes.

Man I love that place. The people are nice, know what you're talking about, and are always making sure you're on the better end of the deal.

Omg!!! THANK YOU!! I thought you had to save before getting on the boat!
Which, doing that, I timed myself this morning and it took about 40 seconds give and/or take for each SR.... Now it won't take long at all. Thanks dude. :)

Well, this morning I gave the FakeRed back without a single problem. I exchanged it and $5 for a used Emerald. There's a lot of stuff on here, but no shinies. Oh well.
I plan on using it to SR for the shiny starters, Mudkip being the first. I wanna see if I can "get lucky" or whatever.

But first comes Latias. And now that I can save at the rock, it shaves off so much time.

Good luck everyone and congratulations if anyone has gotten anything recently

Yeah The Eon Ticket was also first given out at Gaming Conventions like San Diego ComicCon before they were widely redistributed in other places mostly Nintendo Power (I had an extra from there too but I sent it to a good friend ;)) A friend of mine sent me one of the First ones, they had an awesome pamphlet with the Ticket, I'll post a pic of it soon, its spiffy :p I also have most of the R/S E-Reader cards (yay for enigma berries) I'm just missing the set called 'Hidden Ruins'. Wish they had made the Mystic Ticket/Old Map E-readable for Emerald. You can Mix Records to get the eon ticket onto Emerald though.
Lol but the e-reader was so unpopular they even took out the E-reader section from US Colosseum :/

Lol at the FakeRed. Once I saw a fake emerald at EbGames. The catridge was Black for Christ's sake lol. Sometimes the staff don't check thoroughly what they have. For example I ALWAYS see that they have used Metroid Prime Hunters *FIRST HUNT* carts for sale priced the same as the full game (First hunt is the Demo of the game) Lol -__-'

Anyways No luck with me and Snorlax yet. Also been trying Rotom but nothing. I want to get one more shiny before the end of 08. I think I will cycle through all my games in hope of a random. Good luck everyone on their hunts!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh my goodness...Mence Master and Mateus, you guys do NOT have to post after EVERY SINGLE PERSON. Sheesh. A frequency of every few posts is much more reasonable.

Soft resetting for Giratina mostly. I really am motivated to get it this time; I'm aiming to catch one before Platinum is released. It'd make a nice New Years Day shiny. :D

Good luck, everyone.

Years
Oh my goodness...Mence Master and Mateus, you guys do NOT have to post after EVERY SINGLE PERSON. Sheesh. A frequency of every few posts is much more reasonable.

Soft resetting for Giratina mostly. I really am motivated to get it this time; I'm aiming to catch one before Platinum is released. It'd make a nice New Years Day shiny. :D

Good luck, everyone.
>.>
I'll post as I please
kthx
Good luck
>.>
How many SRs?
And okay, race on Mateus.
Even though I haven't even started.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
lol.

500 or so resets done for Latias. I noticed earlier that even though I say "Lah-tee-Ohs", I say "Lah-tay-ahs", lol!

Either way, she still isn't shiny but I have a long ways tay go.

Doesn't concern me much, I've only started. Let's roll!

Oh, but tomorrow I may do some chaining in Pearl to make the year go out with a bang. Ole!

Good luck everyone! LAH TAY AAHS!

Years
Actually, I'm having a Giratina race with a few of my friends
But I'll hope my luck goes up again ;D
Good luck with Latias DDD, I envy you for the smexy ticket.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to new shinies everyone.

Well I'm hunting for a shiny Spheal in the Shoal Cave in Emerald, I am up to 1900 encounters. I have a fainted Tropius(who has Sweet Scent) in the front of my party, so I can get into battles quicker. I hope that a Zubat/Golbat doesn't appear shiny instead, but I won't complain if that happens.

I'm also SRing for shiny Darkrai, but I don't see it appearing this year. I hope that it does appear in early 2009, I want to hunt Regigigas in Platinum(Lvl 1 shiny legendary ftw)

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years

Good luck, everyone.

ill race you for that giratina, i decided i will also be trying for a shiny giratina before Platinum is released so my resets start now.

Good luck everyone...

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
ok then... Giratina frist...
still on drifloon...
made some resets for charmander today... no big deal...
I hope to get all 4 generation shiny fire starters...
after firered I'll buy an emerald and try a shiny torchic lol ^^

Back