• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza and Pepsi Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I dont think someone from that company is going to randomly stumble upon your post and decide to send you a check XD

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
I like Pepsi and Pizza, I'll join :)

I like pizza from Pizza Planet or Papa Johns (they are the main pizza places in England), Pizza Hut pizzas dont taste as nice as Papa Johns/Pizza Planet *drools*

ASDA (Wal-Mart) do fresh oven pizzas, they are nice, but they also do frozen oven pizzas, but they taste disgusting.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Koga_LUVer said:
Hmmm...not much going on here right now.*sips pepsi IRL**looks at my pepsi and compares it to Chikorita's*My pepsi's smaller than yours.

I doubt it. I was drinking out of one of those mini pepsi cans! XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Pepsi and Coke are da' same thing, yet I prefer Pepsi better... the fizz level of the two drinks are different. I think coke feels like its goina burn through you. o_O;; *shrugs*

Microwavable Pizza is okay...I guess, but whenever possible, the real thing tastes better.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I hate microwavable. O_O I usually order pizza when I eat it. Or buy Diggornos(sp?) at the store. :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I think I understand now. XD I also got my pepsi fromt teh fridge so I am rerady to talk about it! XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD ok then. What is better a 2 liter or a can? I like it out of a can but fountain is better than that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
It depends if the glass I use to drink from the 2 liter bottle is clean or not. XD If it is than I choose that. Otherwise, its can all the way. XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
If I going to drink Pepsi...I like the plastic 1L bottles. ^_^ Because if you don't finish it, you can still cap it and put it into your backpack. I don't think aluminum cans can work the same way.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I PM'ed you. ^^ It seems that alot of use like 1L bottles. Here's another topic. What is your favorite type of pizza? I like store bought Diggornoes(sp?) it had cheese in the crust. XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Mini pepsi cans? o_O; So those are half the size of the regular aluminum cans? I think I've seen that for Coke before, but not Pepsi.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Sodas are very bad for you if you're an athlete, so I lay off of them

Pizza, on the other hand :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Yes they are half the size of the normal can.And they do have them for pepsi.I get mine at the Super-Walmart.I can't sem to find 'em anywhere else though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
I've never seen mini cans of anything except beer, but I don't drink that. I want to try a mini can. They seem so cute. XD

Back