• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

marcc5m

what
Years
So I'm the only one who's obsessed with this place? ;-;

The Emulation subfourm was actually the main reason I signed up for Pokecommunity, but lately I haven't been here much :/

It'd get a lot more activity in one of the sub forums, but the actual Emulation section itself gets barely any activity. :\

Also seconding Prism being awesome. I should really get round to playing it again, lol.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Lol, Prism is like the only rom hack being discussed. xD

I also thoroughly enjoed Brown and RijonAdventures. All Coolboyman based games...ShinyGold as well, but now SoulSilver has kinda usurped it's spot. >__>

RijonAdventures though...man, that was a fun game. I wanna see it updated again. xD

marcc5m

what
Years
Nope, there's a few other hacks out there that are complete (Ruby Destiny Series, Light Platinum, Flora Butter etc), but honestly I don't really like any of those (Rescue Rangers was good though). Unless you meant out of Brown, Prism and Rijon xD

I remember my Rijon LP from, like, a year ago. Makes me want to go start playing again, since I think I still have the file.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
Never played Golden Sun OR Monster Hunter. :< Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, etc for me. I am a reverse hipster, it seems. xD

-Jared-

Years
Ahhhhhhhh I haven't played Skyward Sword yet. D: I haven't had the time or the money to play it. :<

The latest Zelda game I have played was Spirit Tracks. I really enjoyed that one. ^__^

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Ahhhhhhhh I haven't played Skyward Sword yet. D: I haven't had the time or the money to play it. :<

The latest Zelda game I have played was Spirit Tracks. I really enjoyed that one. ^__^

Hope you get to play it soon; it's a really great game.
I'm actually quite the opposite since I haven't played Spirit Tracks. This is mainly because I didn't really like the controls for Phantom Hour glass... it kinda turned me off from DS Zelda games.

The controls could be a whole lot better for all I know, though, hahaha! I really should give those two games another shot.

Golden Sun franchise = GB's best RPG's of all time. Can'teven come close them.

I'm definitely going to have to agree with you on that one, other than Pokemon maybe (Though I feel like I should categorize them differently). I love Golden Sun's Djinn system, as well as their weapons with cool critical hit effects.

-Jared-

Years

Hope you get to play it soon; it's a really great game.
I'm actually quite the opposite since I haven't played Spirit Tracks. This is mainly because I didn't really like the controls for Phantom Hour glass... it kinda turned me off from DS Zelda games.

The controls could be a whole lot better for all I know, though, hahaha! I really should give those two games another shot.

You should. :3 Spirit Tracks was lots of fun, and it had a really funny scene it it that I still laugh at. xD

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
Speaking of Zelda, I downloaded 4 Swords off of my 3DS and I played it until my thumbs started to hurt one day. XD

-Jared-

Years
Is that, Four Swords the one that was multiplayer with A Link to the Past on GBA? Because I played that with my younger brother ALL the time. xD We played the hell out of that game.

I miss that game. ;__;

-Jared-

Years
That is my goal now; to obtain two GBA's, two copies of A Link to the Past for GBA, and a link cable so that I can play four swords with my brother again. xD

Now I just need the funds to do so. :P

Back