• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Answering the current topic:

Never heard of that. Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon, the legendary beasts...hmm...but look at this: Vaporeon, WATER type = Suicune. Flareon, FIRE type = Entei. Jolteon, ELECTRIC type = Raikou. Well, aren't Suicune, Entei and Raikou the legendary beasts? And Eevee has three same elements from the legendary beasts. Don't you find that interesting?

Years
i find it interesting but i dont believe it, i can make a slight resemblence between flareon and entei and also between raikou and jolteon but the difference in appearence between vaporeon and suicune is to much for me to think one could change into the other. vaporeon is more fish like were suicune is dog like, i would think it would have fins if it were a form of vaporeon

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i find it interesting but i dont believe it, i can make a slight resemblence between flareon and entei and also between raikou and jolteon but the difference in appearence between vaporeon and suicune is to much for me to think one could change into the other. vaporeon is more fish like were suicune is dog like, i would think it would have fins if it were a form of vaporeon

I never said jolteon,flareon and vaporeon were a form of the legendary beasts, I said that three of Eevee's Eeveelutions has the same elements of the legendary dogs (or beasts).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Name:Vapie
My partner Eevee: Multis, the Eevee :)
Why do I like Eevee: First of all I am always trying to figure out what animal it is based off of. Somehow it looks like a cat/dog/bunny/fox thing and still looks adorable. Just the fact that it has so much potential, it can just transform into so many other beings is fascinating in the Pokemon world :O not to mention, this is the pre evo of Vaporeon ^^
Topic question: I have heard of this but only recently. Anything is possible in the Pokemon world, but I myself do not believe it. Where would Eevee come in? I feel it is left out in this mystery. Although the types are strangely alike. But what of Espeon and Umbreon? O.O

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Years
Username: MonoSpectator

You partner Eevee name:
Kynsel the Eevee

Why do you like Eevee?: It's a simply adorable Pokemon. It's been one of my favorites ever since Generation 1 and it just keeps getting better with each Eeveelution they add. I can't wait until the day that they actually give Eevee an evolution for each type.

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?: I'd have to say that my top three would go like this: 1. Umbreon, 2. Espeon, 3. Vaporeon. The others are lovely too, but those are my absolute favorites ^-^

As for the topic at hand, I think it's an interesting idea to say that Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon can be related to legendary beasts and such, but I don't think that's the case. Eevee is a very versatile Pokemon and even in the manga there was an Eevee that could shift from one form to the other, but even with all this, I don't think Eevee has any real relation to the legendaries themselves.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Answerin Topic: Which Eeveelution's dex entry do you like the most?

I would say Umbreon's. It literally being a creature of the night, and lurking in the shadow sounds fierce and mysterious. I also find it interesting in its heart gold dex(either that or platinum) that Umbreon posses poisonous pores it uses in self defense when agitated.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
Which Eeveelution's dex entry do you like the most?
i have to go with Umbreon its entry are very... intresting

• "On the night of a full moon, or when it gets excited, the ring patterns on its body glow yellow....."
  • "When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores."
  • "When exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on its body glow faintly and it gains a mysterious power."

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answer to the topic:

As everyone other said, I like Umbreon's pokedex entry the most.

And 2 notes:

I removed all the members who are inactive from the club more than 1 month. This doesn't apply to mods.
I got 400 points so I am shinying my Psych.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Umbreon's is the true best! I mean it makes it sounds so Cool! The poisonous sweat part is a little gross but. It's still wickedly AWESOME!!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I also like umbreon's pokedex entry but I like vaporeon's too 'cos of that:
  • [yellow] "Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water."

Also, remember that tomorrow your xmass present is going to be anounced here! Good luck to you all.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Username: Wind Heart
Your partner Eevee name: Windy The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees are cute, and are the unique Pokemon that could evolve into many variations.
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?: I like Leafeon's entry in Black 2 and White 2 because it says: "With cells similar to those of plants, it performs photosynthesis inside its body and creates pure air."

Last edited:
Years
Username: CharmingAngel30

You partner Eevee name:
Shining Angel Eon

Why do you like Eevee?:

Eevee and it's evolution is really cute! And Eevee is second pokemon i first know!
And i can evolve my Eevee to many more type and looks!
Like the Beauty Glaceon, Energenetic Jolteon, Cool Flareon, Calm Leafeon and ect!!

Answer the current topic : Leafeon with the number of 470!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years

And the Winner is...

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon, with the story about an albino umbreon!
Umbreon.gif

Congratulations!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
Username: eeveebud
You partner Eevee name: Buddy the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Long story short,It's cute and fluffy,Its moveset is kind of bad,As it's not an attacker,But who cares? It's still awesome in so many ways.
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?: Jolteon's entry for crystal. ¨The negatively charged ions generated in its fur create a constant sparking noise.¨

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
"Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water."
...that's interesting :D

congratz checkers
btw mono will u post the story in the thread??

I like Leafeon's entry in Black 2 and White 2 because it says: "With cells similar to those of plants, it performs photosynthesis inside its body and creates pure air."
i didn't know that :P :D

Years
I guess I'll go and answer the topic right now.

Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?

Glaceon's from Platinum/Black/White:

By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry.

I love how it mentions the diamond dust, I do love all of Glaceon's Pokedex entries but that one interested me a lot.

Years
New Banner!

On the Current Topic: Although you can't just attack everything with just that move-set. Steel-Types. The main problem of Umbreon strategies. This is where Toxic runs out of use. The only thing you can get which is super effective against it is Dig. Plus some Steel-Types have a neutral, resistance or immunity to it. So, taking Dig into account, would you rather stand a little chance against Steel-Types, or just sweep the other Pokemon hoping they're not Steel-Types?

If you ever run into a Steel-Type with an Umbreon with an annoying moveset, just have what move you think is the least important gone.

AWESOME!
That's....a very shining good banner EVER!
The Eevee and the Leafeon TOTALLY cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back