The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old January 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Summary:
When an indecisive and worried girl is given a starter (a Tepig) by Prof. Juniper, Ash convinces her to train her starter, meanwhile Team Rocket is up to no good again... and...
Spoiler:
Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again after so long!

Airdate: January 17th, 2013 (already aired in Japan)
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; January 18th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
This was my fav BW ep. It really was amazing. Nonomi I loved and hope she returns again Great seeing Oak and Muk. plus it is always nice to see Prof.J. Was so happy to see the trio and Kanto motto made it better. When TR Forever played I fangirled so much! The ending is what made me happy. Cedric called them and now were going to the white ruins plus N appeared. This series if done right could be the boost the series needed with being more plot focused.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Basically I'm about to concur with everything Ashley has said! Nonomi is such a cutie oh my god. I really really hope Satoshi-tachi meets up with her again a few times. I liked that we got to see Professor Oak aND MUK YAY! AND I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT JJ&M'S SCENES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. The old motto and Team Rocket Forever and the balloon and blasting off and THIS THOUGH. Everything was amazing and it finished off with an appearance by Dr. Araragi who is great and the start of a new journey and wow.

Also on another note I really really liked that Satoshi is continuing to travel with Iris and Dent because they haven't yet finished their personal journeys. And because of that I'm also really hoping for some frickin' character development for Dent 'cause come on that boy has gotten nothing.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links