The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 3rd, 2014, 09:00 AM
Peter Quill
Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw

Nature: Quiet
Wow. I don't even know where to start. I can't believe I just saw your gallery just now.
I adore your art a lot. You are a really good artist, and browsing through your thread made me see your progress through time. I'm clearly at a loss at words.

I like how expressive your characters look. I can get a feel of their personality by just looking at their faces. The poses for the different characters work well too and make them look more alive. I am pretty bad with poses >w<. I also like how you color your characters. Everything is so clean and vibrant. It's really refreshing. Even the simple sketches you've dropped in here look just as good!

These two are my favorites!

Spoiler:

I like her because of her theme. Seems like she's very attuned to nature.

Spoiler:

I like her outfit. Her pose makes her look cheery. Everything looks perfect ; A;

There's nothing more I can say. Everything in this gallery is fantastic. I can't express in words how inspired I got from looking at your art.

Can I make a fanart of your lead heroine

More power to you and your art o/ >w<

Louiecario in Miiverse | Click Kyogre to visit my gallery!
Old June 7th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Wow thank you for such a wonderful comment Peter Quill! It really helps keep me going, so I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day. <3

You actually inspired me to browse through my gallery as well, to see if I could see the progression-- and haha it's pretty interesting isn't it, since this thread is so old...! But yeah, I'm glad that they seem expressive! I used to have a lot of problems with expressions but it seems like practice has paid off. And LOL I'm terrible with poses too, I got pretty stuck for a week just because I couldn't think of a good pose;;;

Anyway I'm so glad you like Thyme and Lotte! They're amongst my favorite OCs haha and by all means!! I would be absolutely honored if you did fanart <3

Thanks again!

Here's a 1 hour doodle I did today of Raikiri's character in the One Piece RP down in the RP forums. He was kind enough to let me have essentially free reign on designing new clothes for his character, so here's what I came up with!:

And then an update to my UTAU's designs that I did yesterday:

The guy with the red tie is actually art from last year-- you can find it on the first page of this thread! I drew the other three hoping to imitate the style a little so it wouldn't be as out of place, but IDK how that really worked out lmfao;;;

Last edited by Loki; June 7th, 2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 09:41 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Updated Kaname's App:

Drew something since summer is here in Japan which means it's time for festivals and yukata!!

An application for a Japanese high school RP:

A family tree- half of the busts were drawn by my friend Dhirento on deviantart. All of the ones with the King family surname were drawn by me except for Paris.

A gift for my friend jackettt on dA!
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 05:25 PM
oraclefish

Wow! These are really clean! I love the style!
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:07 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Thanks Oraclefish!

Though I have to admit, lately I've been a bit unsatisfied with my style. I really want to head towards a more contemporary look that departs just a little bit more from the anime look, but it's pretty hard to adapt to that style after developing my current one for so long.

In any case, this was my failed attempt at working towards that new style...

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:42 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Loki this is Thor reporting from AshGuard Your art works are very good and our father is pleased with you so he invited you to AshGuard. xD

Your artwork are good Loki. Just keep it up and be sure or Thor will be jealous xD

Sponsored Links