• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lg is the best way to get a shiny pikachu besides breeding otherwise youll have to take yer chances in the rse safari zones and it would suck to have a shiny run from you in safari zone

croc did you breed for chimecho or get really lucky and find it in the wild (i can barely find chimecho in under 3 hours let alone find a shiny :( )

Last edited:
Years
sarah241847 said:
hey where did you find it and on what game cause i want one!!! my best pikachu is lvl 100 but i wanna shiny one:D my rarest shiny besides my shiny legendaries is my shiny absol!!

i got mine in the power plant along with my other electric shineys like electabuzz and voltorb

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
hEY SHIDO, you got mudkip too..well i evolved mine to swampert (wish i hadn't).
I envy your slugma...im shiny hunting on my ruby with my pickup team.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
it feels really good to hear ppl wnat sumn i have feel special lol but slugma i got on lg in a cave there were lots of slugmas , i saw a shiny slugma in the fiery path on ruby looooooonnnnnnggggggg time ago but didnt catch it cuz i didnt realize it was shiny ( jus so use to hitting the a button soon as the battle starts ) but right now im hunting next to petalburg with my pickup team ( need lotsa rare candies for iv checking) so im hoping that i find either a shiny surskit , poochyena , ralts, wurmple or seedot but am praying i dont find a shiny zig cuz i already have four of them . but i would catch it all the same lol

so far ive gotten one of my zigs from lv 3 to a lv 21 linoone and have only seen 7 ralts and 1 surskit and thoseare the ones i want most out of this patch

2 surskit right after i first posted

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
i starterd keepin a tally earlier...im fighting my 43rd slugma today. I got alot of rare candys and random items. My swampert is gettings some training off them aswell. i gave the name SurferStar, hes currently level 45. (dont use rare candys on pokemon under level 90)

Shido, i got to have a shiny linoone. I do hope we can trade when Diamond and pearl are out? If you get it. It would be a sweet as my leader on my pickup team.

LDD i think your a really good hunter, you sitll havent given up.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i might go to fiery path in my other ruby and look for a shiny torkoal but thats after i hit either 200 ralts or surskits

YAY congrats man !!!!! gives me hope ill get one soon lol

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations Croc055, how long has it been since your last catch? (I don't remember.)

@ smithy.boy - I haven't given up shiny hunting, I am taking a break on the ABSOL though.

Update: 119 Surskit, no shiny. I don't care what it is, I just want it to show up! LOL

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
Shiny wurmple? lol atleast its better tahn nothing.
The only bug pokemon i like really is butterfree.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i always wanted shiny caterpie but i like butterfree normal not shiny i think scizzor is a great bug shiny to have its good to use in battle and it looks good as a shiny but having lg itll be a long time before i could take a swing at hunting scyther

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Still No Rayquaza.
I hate the **** thing... Good Luck on the surskit hunt.^-^
I think I'll give up for now and go on an Absol/Ziggy/Trapinch hunt, just pressing A then resseting is so... BORING.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Huzzah for an active club! It's really nice not to see MM with every other post (no offence to him, because he makes good posts; it was more an affirmation of the rest of you guys).
So... I read my essay in class today! And... I'm not being mocked! Woo-hoo! Four people stood up and clapped. It was tounge-in-cheek, so it's ok that people laughed (because it was with me, rather than at me). I think... that I'm gonna go breed for a shiny Tauros if it's possible! Boo-yes.
Edit: Just checking... (I should know), but when the 'mon comes out of the egg... it'll show up shiny if it's shiny, right?
Edit 2: I've decided to have 5 eggs with me at all times that I'm hatching; I take those eggs to Vermillion then Diglet cave. And then I get my steps done in there... So I'm putting the Clefairy hunt on hold to hunt for Tauros and Diglet.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hope you have better luck than me, ryan.

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 125 Surskit, no shiny. :(

ryan said:
Edit: Just checking... (I should know), but when the 'mon comes out of the egg... it'll show up shiny if it's shiny, right?
Yes, well they did in G/S/C so they still should in the newer games.

EDIT: 126 Surskit.

Last edited:
Back