The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Kurosaki

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan
I made one called Operations in Other Roleplay. One person joined, though. And I... oh sh*t!
Have you even had it up for 24 hours yet? >>
RPs don't always get members right away, so you need to wait a bit.
Old December 30th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Gohan
Elite Four

Nature: Docile
Nope.

I sorta just posted that for the 'most people don't like original RPGs, but ones based off anime, manga, all that good stuff ' thing.

Die alien scum! *points at internet connection ppl* Feel the wrath of my spoon!

I'd like to join more original stuff.

Here's one that should be coming pretty soon; Phycotic_Demon's Phantysta! It's a very good one that was here a while ago, and then died. We were talking about it through PM's, and she said she's going to start another one pretty soon.
Old January 1st, 2006, 10:51 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
I dunno Alana, of all the RP's I've joined of yours, I skim your incredibly long plot and post my sign-up, then when I'm extremely bored I go back and read it. ^.^; I'm guilty on all accounts. lawlz. I made one RP before, and I let it die, because I lost interest in it, and I wasn't exactly having much fun. PH was in it, although I sorta killed him and ...somebody's plan, but oh wellz. that's pretty much when it died, because then I got pissed that they couldn't handle the fact that I had changed the RP, when they totally changed my plans, but didn't freak out. W/E. I was thinking of making a new one, you can see it in the drawing board, but I can't say I'll post it for sure. If somebody really likes it, they can post it, but they must asketh first! I'll see if people like it, then make my final decision.
Old January 8th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Dragon-Chan
Dragondragondragondragon

I made a 'the last dragons' RP, and we need a band of good nondragons, but everyone's joining as a dragon, so we can't stick to the original plot. It's really annoying.

Signature on vacation

Old January 9th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Send a message via ICQ to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via AIM to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Skype™ to Arcanine Fan 101
You could try making a certain amount of dragons for the it.
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Super_Lawliet
An eye for an eye my friend

Send a message via AIM to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Yahoo to Super_Lawliet
Or some of us could also sign up as nondragon. I've done that so it might get more interesting....

L. Smart. Dead Sexy
Old January 9th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Dragon-Chan
Dragondragondragondragon

Great, thanks :D I might do that too.

Signature on vacation

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here