• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This be a log of the battle-y-ness

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Hey y'alls, this is Bringer, with my first battle log/warstory/whatever ya wanna call it :3
Now, it might not be wunna those epic clashes of the titans or nuthin, speshully considering this is an NU battle. So, yeah, be warned of its NU-y-ness. Rawr. Anyways, I was on CAP, jerking off with some horrible teams and horrible NU battles, losing a few, and winning much more (eeeee! :3 ) seeing as none of the good NU peeps I knew were on. However, eventually I saw xdevo14 appear on the find tab, and knew that this was going to be a battle that I could take seriously and use to test wunna my horrible teams. I've battled 'im (or her =S ) plenty of times before, and knew the general layout of his team, albiet not in too much detail. The battle window sprang forth, and I sexily grabbed my mouse to begin the match...

Rules:
Ladder Match
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Partaaaaay Clause
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Strict Damage Clause

My thoughts 'n' shnazz are gunna be in green.
My pogeyman's actions are goin to be bolded for your viewing pleasure.
xdevo's mons are goin to do their thing in red cuz I liek Chrithmas colors
General log gobblede**** will be in bolded black.
Lefties will not be omitted, but will be in a smaller font to minimalize impact on the log's log-y-ness.
Sandstorm is not present this entire battle, woo for NU.

Team ffffffffffs !

Go Go Go!
~~~~~~~~
77%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%

The Banger sent out Augustus! (will be called Kingler from now on)
xdevo14 sent out Persian!
Persian used Fake Out!
Kingler lost 23% of its health!
Kingler flinched!

General first turn for me against a persian lead, which I've mostly faced as a lead run by none other than xdevo14. Usually, I'll always go to my ghost or rock/steel, since few run bite, and they always Fake Out first turn. However, this team doesn't have anything better to take the hit, and kingler doesn't mind cuz of his 252 hp evs and great defense. I already knew xdevo14's pershz didn't have an orb, but I have yet to find out what that item is. Prolly silk scarf or summin. Anyways, I get ready to agility with my custom leadgler set, since no one ever taunts a kingler ^___^

~~~~~~~~
77%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Taunted)

Persian used Taunt!
Kingler fell for the taunt!
Kingler used Agility!
Kingler can't use Agility after the taunt!

Well, so much for that! D=
Later, I realize I should have expected this since I've battled dev so many times and he knows bout agility. However, kingler will still do his job in scouting for another of my teammate's counters, as I know pershz will U-Turn next. I've been told that my kingler represents agiligross (except that this guy actually works ;D ), and kinglers bulk does help support this. Watch as the U-Turn bounces off, and my crabbish hammer pounds whatever comes in!

~~~~~~~~--->
61%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%-->100%
(Taunted)

Persian used U-turn!
Kingler lost 16% of its health!
xdevo14 switched in Meganium!
Kingler used Crabhammer!
Kingler's attack missed!

Well, at least I got that first part right x____x
U-Turn fails to scout my team, and now I know what one of the roadblocks to my late game sweeper will be. So, despite the hammer miss, which wouldn't have done anything anyways, I'm feelin pretty good bout this. I do have something that could burn meg to cinders, but for now I don't want to risk taking a stun spore or toxic or whatever. Instead, I switch to something that can cause status for my opponents team instead. Meg is prolly an aromatherapist, but at least I can make it waist a turn if I spread enough around. Besides, this is early game, and I don't want to bring out frail stuff just yet...

<---~~~~~~~~
100%<---61%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Taunted) (+2 ATK)

The Banger switched in Necrolysis! (will be called vileplume from now on)
Meganium used Swords Dance!
Meganium's attack was sharply raised!

Ewww, dev takes the time to swords dance on the obvious switch. I'm really annoyed with all the physical grass types running about, mostly just cause I think all grass types should be special attackers! So, with my amazing logic, I am quite peeved by seeing one of these physical grass-ers in NU. However, I'm sure return is the only thing meg has to hit me with, so I decide to make the obvious move and sleep something. I'm fairly certain dev doesn't have a sleep absorber ;D

IS CONTINUED!

Last edited:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Nice battle and all, but it needs more pictures. Its hard to follow without some pretty artwork to distract me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Oh my goodness lol, I knew I was missing something! xD
...Can't believe I forgot about that >.>

Well, anyways, yaya, gunna add those now...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I was on CAP, jerking off with some horrible teams and horrible NU battles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @_@ lol

I liked this log anyway and this is why NU battles are so fun, Devo is a pretty decent battler too although he hates my CroDily hahah. :x

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA @_@ lol

I liked this log anyway and this is why NU battles are so fun, Devo is a pretty decent battler too although he hates my CroDily hahah. :x

Lol, CroDily sounds like summin I'd struggle with xD
...But ew, I added the pictures, but now it's like 120000000 characters outta 50000000 characters, so I gotta make it multiltiple posts long now =S

CONTINUATION:

~~~~~~~~
9%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(+2 ATK)(Asleep)

Meganium used Body Slam!
A critical hit!
Vileplume lost 97% of its health!
Vileplume used Sleep Powder!
Meganium fell asleep!
Vileplume's leftovers restored its health a little!
Vileplume restored 6% of its health!

Geeeeeeeeey >.>
That crit pretty much ruined plume, unless I can get some moonlight action going (much cooler than synthesis imo). Luckily, fate doesn't curse me too much, and the sleep powder lands. This should make a moonlight possible, since I don't want to go right away with a sludge bomb. Right now, I just need to keep 'er alive. With only pershz and meg revieled, anything could come in.

~~~~~~~~--->
65%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%--->100%
(+2 ATK)(Asleep)

xdevo14 switched in Persian!
Vileplume used Moonlight!
Vileplume restored 50% of its health!

Ah, it seems that dev is yet to give away another party member. It's times like these I wish my memory were better... Anyways, I get the moonligh, but plume is still in a pretty sorry state. As before mentioned, nothing really wants to take a fake out, so I decide to keep plume in on the expected hit. Afterwards, a U-Turn or Taunt is coming without a doubt. In both situations, I want to go for the sludge bomb now. If he brings in meg to absorb the stun spore and use up sleep turns, then I get a good hit off, if he taunts, pershz' frailness will let me do considerable damage. If he switches in something unknown to me, well, let's just see what happens...

~~~~~~~~
48%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%

Persian used Fake Out!
Vileplume lost 23% of its health!
Vileplume flinched!

**** happens.

~~~~~~~~
54%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%
(Taunted)

Persian used Taunt!
Vileplume fell for the taunt!
Vileplume used Sludge Bomb!
Persian lost 58% of its health!

Bingo. I land the sludge bomb, taking half of the cat's health. However, a persian is just as effective at 2% health as it is with 100% without the rocks, so I go for another sludge bomb to finish it. I should have realized he wouldn't sacrifice his pershz right aways and stun'd something, but eh, in the long run I'm not much of a forward thinker ^^;

~~~~~~~~--->
45%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%--->81%
(Taunted)

Persian used U-turn!
Vileplume lost 15% of its health!
xdevo14 switched in Haunter!
Vileplume used Sludge Bomb!
It's not very effective...
Haunter lost 19% of its health!

Now the U-turn comes, and my poisonous flower is up agains a poisonous ghost. This haunter could be of a variety of types. It could be life orb, choice, or sub. However, lack of lefties is tellin me that it's an orb or sub haunter. Shadow ball, sludge bomb, and t-bolt are prolly guarenteed. The last slot will be trick or hidden power, depending on the set. Hidden power is prolly ground, grass, or fire. Knowing he wont use it if it's grass, and that this poke is perfectlly fine with a scarf, I switch in my bulky ddcash hoping that he doesn't shadow ball.

<---~~~~~~~~
62%<---45%~~~~~vs~~~~~81%
(Taunted)

The Banger switched in Valiant! (will be called whiscash from now on)
Haunter used Hidden Power!
A critical hit!
Whiscash lost 44% of its health!
Whiscash's leftovers restored its health a little!
Whiscash restored 6% of its health!

Ewww, yet another crit for dev >.<
At least cash takes the blow with more than half of his health left, so he could still set up later if the need arises. Orb doesn't show up, but hidden power is still there, so I can be fairly certain that haunter doesn't have trick. However, it is of little condolence, seeing as the hidden power must have been ice. All my resists to which are frail, and won't like taking it anyways. At least it's a choice-e-mon, so I can predict around it later... I could take the opportunity to dd right now, but it's too early in the game to do any damage, especially with meganium running rampant. For the time being I will feign a bulky set, since I still use leftiers.

~~~~~~~~--->
68%~~~~~vs~~~~~81%--->94%
(Asleep)

Whiscash used Waterfall!
Meganium lost 12% of its health!
Meganium's leftovers restored its health a little!
Meganium restored 6% of its health!

Once again, that increasingly annoying Johto starter is sent out to eat up the expected water attack. This thing really seems to be a problem for all my teams, and so far this one is no exception. Meg's lefties are reveiled, but no surprise there really. I fear an immediate seed bomb, and switch out to my only team member fit to handle the attack. A sludge bomb seems far overdue...

<---~~~~~~~~
51%<---68%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Asleep)

The Banger switched in Vileplume!
Meganium is fast asleep!

As usual, I completely overlook the fact that one of my opponent's mons is asleep >.>
Seeing as, with any luck, meg wont be doing anything soon, I change my agenda from attack the plant dino to healing up my own grass type, knowing that I'll be able to take meg on with it even when it's awake with full health. Not much forethought really at this point, I just want to get some healths back while I can, deciding not to push for momentum with my fire type mentioned waaaaay back when meg first appeared. For now I'm just fine with responding to devo's moves, him not bein able to really dent anything up without a crit.

~~~~~~~~--->
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%--->100%
(Asleep)

xdevo14 switched in Charizard!
Vileplume used Moonlight!
Vileplume restored 49% of its health!

The only thing to really say about this turn is ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffs ! ! !
My short lived joy of having perfect health is cut off quickly, as charizard is actually a pretty scary poke in NU, being able to run many sets, all of which can cause extreme problems for teams. The obvious thought right now is "roast plume!", but I know for a fact that losing plume would be far less horrible than this thing getting off a dd or belly drum! Maybe it's my prejudice against most fire types, or maybe my unrational hatred for over-loved pokes, or maybe the fact that this thing is frikkin hard to beat for me, but I had to leave plume in to get roasted... There is only one way I can overcome the great dragon:

~~~~~~~~
31%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Paralyzed)

Charizard used Air Slash!
It's super effective!
Vileplume lost 75% of its health!
Vileplume used Stun Spore!
Charizard is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

Surprisingly, zard doesn't go for flamethrower, but instead uses air slash. Predicted a cash switch maybe? Either way, plume is still raped hard by the attack, losing a solid three fourths of its health. However, as DA (or anyone who's NU battled me before xD ) knows, I enjoy a good t-wave or stun spore to cripple the opponents and stop them from shredding through teams. I heave a sigh of relief, knowing that the dragon is beaten. However, meg could still have aromatherapy, and if so, I'm screwed. Thankfully, I don't think the sd set would run that, so right now I'm feeling pretty secure, despite the fire vs. grass matchup. Deciding not to sacrifice plume for some sludge bombs, I switch to something that can swiftly do away with zard. Hopefully meg wont rear her ugly head...

<---~~~~~~~~
74%<---31%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Paralyzed)

The Banger switched in Whiscash!
Whiscash's Anticipation made it shudder!
Charizard is paralysed! It can't move!

Ah, paralysis, how much I love thee <3
Seriously, my main team in NU needs para's speed cut to win, thats how much I rely on this useful status :3
Anyways, I get cash in for free, although I doubt air slash woulda ko'd. Anticipation shows its usefullness, especially on a mon that only has one type it's weak to. Right off the bat, I know that this zard runs hp grass. Thankfully, with paralysis I can outrun it (see how awesome this status is? =D ), and go for my own ko with waterfall. There's no point in predicting or double switching here, although slowed, this dragon has to be delt with! I click on waterfall, hoping that I don't lure in meg once again, who continues to be a pain in the back of my mind.

~~~~~~~~--->
80%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%--->18%
(Paralyzed)

xdevo14 switched in Haunter!
Whiscash used Waterfall!
Haunter lost 63% of its health!

Strange... I would have expected a zard sacrifice since it's para'd, or a (God forbid) switch to meg, but haunter surprised me here. Did he not notice anticipation, and expect me to try and set up with dd? After all, I'm sure scarf haunter would still outspeed. If it was a misclick, xdevo14 never mentioned it, so I doubt that. Anywho, I get a solid hit on the ghost's frail defenses, bringing it into ko range. However, I really want want to keep cash for zard, so I bring in my special wall to take the hit. I doubt he will switch haunter out, as the purpose of this is to most likely take out the thing in zard's way, since apparently he wants to keep it despite the para.

<---~~~~~~~~
x____X <---80%~~~~~vs~~~~~18%

The Banger switched in Vileplume!
Haunter used Shadow Ball!
Vileplume lost 31% of its health!
The Banger's Vileplume fainted!

And, of course, plume is promptly fainted. I suppose this isn't much of a surprise, seeing the shape she was in. However, the gal did well, just in the fact that zard is now paralyzed. Also, all though I didn't remember this at the time (lol), meg was sound asleep. With the first ko of the match finally at hand, it's time to bring out my unreveiled, incredably shaky, incredably lulzy, and incredably awesome revenge killer. Here's a hint: 80% accuracy moves ;D

-----------
5-6
xdevo14's lead
-----------

~~~~~~~~
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~ x____x

The Banger switched in Bringer! (will be called delibird from now on)
Delibird used Ice Shard!
Haunter lost 18% of its health!
xdevo14's Haunter fainted!

Probably one of the slowest revenge killers in NU, choice band hustle delibird is rarely (aka: never) used, even in the tier of that namesake. However, the 80% from hustle doesn't own me, and I take out haunter with ease. Most people don't even know what bird is doing when it comes out, but I suspect devo remembered him and was just sacrificing haunter. Now that the ghost has returned to where it belongs, I wait to see what my opponent will bring out. Most likely, it'll be getting a free turn >.>

-----------
5-5
Tied
-----------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
<---~~~~~~~~
61%<---100%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%
(Taunted)

The Banger switched in Kingler!
Persian used Taunt!
Kingler fell for the taunt!

This look familiar? Yep, after the score being evened out, it's back to these two. However, this time I know what's coming. Kingler can take anything pershz throws at it, and one of those things is U-turn. Meg is going to come out, but I can't double switch because U-turn prevents that. With the great type combination of normal and water, I have my king crab prepare to put a large dent in the thing that has been forcing me to play conservatively this whole match. (Although I usually do without being forced in the first place >.> )

~~~~~~~~--->
45%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%--->66%
(Taunted) (Asleep)

Persian used U-turn!
Kingler lost 16% of its health!
Kingler used Return!
Meganium lost 40% of its health!

Everything goes as expected this turn. Kingler brushes off the U-turn easily, and hammers meg on the switch in. However, now it's ready to KO me with a quick seed bomb, so I bring in something that can probably survive due to the hit being resisted. Plus, if it were to swords dance again, I'll outspeed and force it out or quickly dispose of the floral dino, finally ^______^

<---~~~~~~~~
100%<---45%~~~~~vs~~~~~72%
(Taunted) (Asleep)

The Banger switched in Delibird!
Meganium is fast asleep!

Once again, I forget about the fact that meg is asleep, pretty much missing out on my chance to fain it right then and there with another return D=
Without many options, I use bird's strongest attack, aerial ace, to finish 'er.

~~~~~~~~--->
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~72%--->74%
(Asleep)

xdevo14 switched in Slowking!
Delibird used Aerial Ace!
Slowking lost 32% of its health!
Slowking's leftovers restored its health a little!
Slowking restored 6% of its health!

Slowking, the wall of NU, finally makes its appearance to stop bird in his tracks... er, flight >.>
However, this is the perfect opportunity to bring in my main sweeper. As long as meg stays asleep, I'll be able to take out three of his four remaining pokes, most likely. Crawdaunt has to be one of my favorite mons, not considering competetive battling. However, I'm glad to say that in NU it can actually be used fairly well. Slowking is either going to be a calm mind set, which doesn't bother daunt in the slightest, a np set, which could cause problems, but in the end will fall to daunt, or the basic wall. I'm guessing basic wall here, which means it'll have a status move. Thankfully I run lum on my daunt, meaning that dusclops become set up fodder rather than cripplers, and I can switch right into slowkings such as this. It's time to do the dance of dragons!

<---~~~~~~~~
100%<---100%~~~~~vs~~~~~80%

The Banger switched in Caligula! (will be called crawdaunt from now on)
Slowking used Psychic!
It doesn't affect Crawdaunt...

It turns out I get daunt in on the most favorable move, taking no damage whatsoever :3
I can feel the shift in the game now, as I'm no longer under constant threat. Meg can no longer stop me since it's asleep and I have at least one turn to set up. I'm no longer in fear of charizard, as a single +1 water fall will be all that I need to get rid of it. I believe that I have the upper hand here, and get ready to go on the offense. I dragon dance, hoping that king stays in to toxic or t-wave me...

~~~~~~~~--->
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~80%--->42%
(+1 ATK)(+1 SPE)

Crawdaunt used Dragon Dance!
Crawdaunt's attack was raised!
Crawdaunt's speed was raised!

Of course, neither of which happens, and now I'm faced with pershz once again. I completely forgot about this thing >.>
Being at +1 +1, I still don't think I'll outspeed the classy cat. I go for crunch, not wanting to get owned by a meganium switch, or by a taunt to stop my set up. The most obvious moves, though, are going to be a Fake Out plus U-turn. Since this isn't a life orb set, I hope that daunt can survive with it's respectable defense stat.

~~~~~~~~
63%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%
(+1 ATK)(+1 SPE)

Persian used Fake Out!
Crawdaunt lost 37% of its health!
Crawdaunt flinched!

So far so good, still at nice health...

~~~~~~~~--->
18%~~~~~vs~~~~~42%--->15%
(+1 ATK)(+1 SPE)

Persian used U-turn!
It's super effective!
Crawdaunt lost 45% of its health!
Crawdaunt used Crunch!
Meganium lost 63% of its health!

Success! I survive the U-turn, and slam meg with a +1 crunch! I know I outspeed it, and go in for the kill.

~~~~~~~~
18%~~~~~vs~~~~~ X_____X
(+1 ATK)(+1 SPE)

Crawdaunt used Crunch!
Meganium lost 15% of its health!
xdevo14's Meganium fainted!

Finally, that annoying grass type is gone, letting me breathe easier. Unfortunately, I now realize that this will be the only kill daunt gets, as persian is bound to come in. I say my farewells to the Mayor Crawdad, glad that he was at least able to weaken devo's defensive core.

-----------
5-4
The Banger's lead
-----------

~~~~~~~~
X_____X ~~~~~vs~~~~~42%
(+1 ATK)(+1 SPE)

Persian used Fake Out!
Crawdaunt lost 18% of its health!
The Banger's Crawdaunt fainted!

Alright, time to revenge kill. At this point, I look over xdevo14's team again. He has persian, which will most likely fall next turn unless he tries to save it for later, charizard, which is perfectly fine health wise, but rendered almost useless by para, slowking, which still has good health as well and has yet to reveil its set, and one unknown poke. I feel confident that I can win this if I bring in my t-bolter after something dies, so I make a mental note of that. As long as his last poke isn't something like medicham...

-----------
4-4
Tied
-----------

~~~~~~~~
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~ x__X

Bringer used Ice Shard!
Persian lost 42% of its health!
xdevo14's Persian fainted!

Standard revenge kill turn, I'm glad that ice shard's 80% accuracy from hustle didn't ruin this. Whatever devo brings out, Imma have to switch...

-----------
4-3
The Banger's lead
-----------

<---~~~~~~~~
65%<---100%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%
(Paralyzed)

The Banger switched in Whiscash!
Whiscahs's Anticipation made it shudder!
Charizard used Flamethrower.
Whiscash lost 21% of its health.
Whiscash restored 6% of its health.

He brings out charizard, so I immediately go to Whiscash to take the flamethrower, which turns out well. I don't bother with predicting, and just go for the kill. It's too risky, seeing as a hidden power grass would get ridda me, and I really want this thing gone!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
~~~~~~~~--->
71%~~~~~vs~~~~~100%--->78%
(Paralyzed)

Whiscash used Waterfall!
Slowking lost 8% of its health!
Whiscahs restored 6% of its health!

As usual, being brash just results in a wasted turn >.>
Slowking comes in, since meganium wasn't enough hastle for my water attackers :S
My previously mentioned t-bolter probably wont be able to KO slowking at this point, since that thing has great defenses on both ends. Also, I don't want to eat a toxic or t-wave on one of my final sweepers left. Instead, I go to kingler since he still has lum for status, and wont mind a surf too much, even though that horrible special defense will still make it hurt. At this point, I'm pretty much sacrificing him to bring slowking into KO range...

<---~~~~~~~~
15%<---71%~~~~~vs~~~~~84%

The Banger switched in Kingler!
Slowking used Surf!
Kingler lost 30% of its health!

That's fairly respectable damage, seein kingler's special defense 'n' all. Now it's time to pull off my trick move, which actually usually makes its appearance early game, as opposed to now.

~~~~~~~~
40%~~~~~vs~~~~~90%
(-1 SPD)

Kingler used Rest!
Kingler fell asleep!
Kingler's Lum Berry cured its Sleep!
Kingler restored 84% of its health!
Slowking used Psychic!
Kingler lost 60% of its health!
Kingler's special defence was lowered!

Unfortunately, I forget about psychic, and in the end this accomplished nothing. Still, it's beautiful when it works xD
However, a single return might be enough to get this to work...

~~~~~~~~
x____x ~~~~~vs~~~~~67%
(-1 SPD)

Kingler used Return!
Slowking lost 29% of its health!
Slowking used Surf!
Kingler lost 40% of its health!
The Banger's Kingler fainted!

Ewww, only 29%. I guess it makes sense though, since slowking is generally made more physically durable. Now that the king is weakened, it's time to end this with my other poke capable of cleaning things up: Taunt, expert belt, magmortar! ;D (beats rain dance teams, y'alls :3 )

-----------
3-3
Tied
-----------

~~~~~~~~
26%~~~~~vs~~~~~9%

The Banger switched in Olympus! (will be called magmortar from now on)
Magmortar used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Slowking lost 63% of its health!
Slowking used Surf!
It's super effective!
Magmortar lost 74% of its health!

Double ewwww, kingler didn't soften up slowking enough for t-bolt to end it! Thankfully, I survive the incoming surf, so as long as devo doesn't have another priority user, magmortar is still in this. I thunderbolt, seeing as only his unreveiled mon might benefit from switching in, and that's not a solid enough reason to stop feigning choice.

~~~~~~~~--->
26%~~~~~vs~~~~~9%--->100%

xdevo14 switched in Marowak!
Magmortar used Thunderbolt!
It doesn't affect Marowak...

Devo's final pokemon makes its appearance, and turns out to be one of my favorite NUs, marowak. Now is the perfect time to show that I'm not choiced, in the form of hidden power grass!

~~~~~~~~
26%~~~~~vs~~~~~0%
(WTF?!)

Magmortar used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Marowak lost 100% of its health!
Marowak used Stone Edge!
Marowak's attack missed!
The Banger: LOL

What I said was "lol", but I really meant OH SHI-
That... was close >.>
Not only did marowak survive with 0%, but its resulting attack woulda KO'd without a doubt. Thankfully, the hax evens out to 2 for him and 2 for me here, saving mortar and probably my chances of winning, although cash might of been able to faint it with waterfall. Either way, I don't really care since you shouldn't even have 0% and live >.>

~~~~~~~~
26%~~~~~vs~~~~~ X____X

Olympus used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Marowak lost 0% of its health!
xdevo14's Marowak fainted!

Basic stuff here, running an expert belt instead of life orb or choice really pays off in this battle.

-----------
3-2
The Banger's lead
-----------

~~~~~~~~
X_____X~~~~~vs~~~~~2%
(Paralyzed)

The Banger: S'why i go double edge on whack =S
Olympus used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Charizard lost 98% of its health!
Charizard used Air Slash!
Olympus lost 26% of its health!
The Banger's Olympus fainted!

Here I take the time to comment on the merrits of using a 100% accurate move while I get KO'd by air slash. Charizard manages to hang on by it's fangs from the t-bolt. Here is where I make a horrible mistake:

-----------
2-2
Tied
-----------

~~~~~~~~
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~ X__X

Delibird used Seed Bomb!
Charizard lost 2% of its health!
xdevo14's Charizard fainted!

Here I seed bomb'd, which seemed like the right choice, seeing as I could nab a super effective hit on slowking. However, I should have aerial aced, seeing as it would have been enough to KO, without that ugly 80% accuracy :S

-----------
2-1
The Banger's lead
-----------

~~~~~~~~
100%~~~~~vs~~~~~ X_______X

Delibird used Seed Bomb!
It's super effective!
Slowking lost 10% of its health!
xdevo14's Slowking fainted!
The Banger wins!
toweliee test has entered the room.
xdevo14: gg
The Banger: gg
toweliee test has left the room.
The Banger: lol
The Banger: delibird

Luckily, seed bomb hits again, sealing me the win. I'm pretty sure cash coulda got king anyways, but still, I really should have remembered to use aerial ace >.>
GG xdevo14, 'twas a good match, and I gots to use my "brrrrrd"
...lol. puns.

xdevo14's team

And that's the game, y'alls! Thanks for readin' :3
This is my first log, so obviously constructive crit is in order since I'm positive there are things I could improve on xD

And yeah, sorry bout havin' this take up so many posts, I guess the pics I used counted for A LOT of characters >.>
Feel free to, like, merge these posts together at the top if ya can or summin, mods xD

Back