• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
5ZGvc.png

hrzre8.png

Welcome to Don't Let the Mods Say Zero V 4.0! This wonderful game has been through Three versions, and will now continue! Please understand how to play, read the rules, and most of all HAVE FUN! Thank you!

2nu0zye.png

How to play this game is simple. You simply have to post a number (the number after the last person's) until a Mod (or someone have a higher administration comes). If a mod comes around and says zero, then it's back to zero for normal members! Here's an example:

Poster 1: 1! Haha! We'll get the highest number ever!

Poster 2.: 2. Yes, let's get to the top!

Poster 115: 115. We've gotten so far!
Mod/Admin: 0. Whoops! I've Posted! BACK TO ZERO FOR YOU! :D

Simple, no?

Edit: Moderators and higher staff are now allowed to count along with the normal members. So unless one comes along and says zero, they are welcome to count as well.

CURRENT RECORD
The record is currently at 503 with
Twilight-kun making the final post.

1hdrn7.png

1. All PC Rules apply. If you need to review what those rules are, please click here
2. This is probably the most important rule, since it's broken so many times: OBEY PT'S/OT'S FOUR COUNT RULE.. This mean you must have no two, not three, but at least four words in your post. The number does not count.
3. Post the number in consecutive order (1...2...3), and make sure to restart when a Mod comes in and says zero. However, if they count rather than say zero, then they may do so.
4. Have fun!
60.png

You manage to squeeze a dexterous finger or tail through the gap, pulling the stone out of the wall. In the cavity lay a small, glowing item - you have retrieved the Flame Orb. Continue your exploration, free style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I forget if the first post counted so I'm just going to start you all off with a zero before I leave. :D have fun!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
LET'S GET STARTED, EVERYONE

I'LL DO IT FIRST

EDIT: OK MAYBE SECOND D:

smithtism

Blank
Years

I just got back from my third or so walk around the neighborhood, and the last thread was already closed. Oh well, I wish I could've been there.

* The first page and there have already been two resets. :\

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
4. Boats are amazing. <3 I love boats~ I wanna live on a river so I can have a fishing boat and a pontoon and jet skis and a rowboat. c:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
7. Cleaning boats? Cleaning boats is easy. :>

And what are you talking about Netto? The Mafia thingamajig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back