The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 5th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Marisa
cheerful, even in death
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa

This. Bloody. Thing.
It's strong, it's a pseudo-legendary, it takes time to raise, it looks freaking awesome, and it has my favourite type combo. Dark/Dragon is amazing typing to me, as I like both the Dark and Dragon-types individually. So, when Hydreigon came around, I squealed like a fangirl.
leijon
kimisumi

pairs
family
credit
Old April 5th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Zekrom
Teravolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonon View Post

This. Bloody. Thing.
It's strong, it's a pseudo-legendary, it takes time to raise, it looks freaking awesome, and it has my favourite type combo. Dark/Dragon is amazing typing to me, as I like both the Dark and Dragon-types individually. So, when Hydreigon came around, I squealed like a fangirl.
Not to mention its cry is badass, particularly the X/Y one.
Old April 5th, 2014, 09:45 AM
NeonicBeast
Shine bright like a Beast
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I particularly liked Keldeo in both it's forms, though I can't exactly pinpoint why. Probably because it reminds me of an overly happy pinata.

I'm also very fond of Audino, especially the shiny coloration. Sucker for those pink little XP givers, haha.
Old April 6th, 2014, 07:02 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Mine would be Emolga, it's just so tiny and cute. I absolutely love it's voice in the anime ♥
Old April 6th, 2014, 03:29 PM
theheatedglory99

Favorite Gen. 5??? One of two. Either Hydreigon or Haxorus because I am a dragon tamer. I can't get enough. They best my previous favorites group overall(Flygon, Salamence, Dragonite) and they are just amazing.
Old April 7th, 2014, 07:59 AM
shadow_pokemon559

coffinrius just kidding cofagrius
Old April 7th, 2014, 12:58 PM
xxReshiramxx

Nature: Gentle
I liked a lot of the fifh gen pokemon but I think my user name gives mine away my favorite is Reshiram. It reminds me a lot of my favorite Yugioh card the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Old April 7th, 2014, 01:52 PM
banana87
The Original Game Boy

I really like Escavalier. I've always thought the Bug/Steel combo was cool (much love Scizor), plus, he evolves in a really cool way. And of course, he is a lancing snail. WTF! I love it!

Old April 8th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Atwilko

my favorite was ferrothorn i thought it looked cool the moment i saw it, but i liked alot of the pokemon from b/w (but i also didnt like alot of them somehow)
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:42 AM
pokecooler

Archen is definitely the coolest Pokemon i have so far.

Kyurem for the coolest one i don't have.
Old April 9th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
Mine would be Whimsicott, followed by Dewott, Oshawott, and Excadrill. These were the 3 pokemon I planned to have from the beginning.
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:49 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

My favourite Gen 5 Pokemon are Serperior, Samurott, Volcarona, Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Galvantula, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Krookodile, Excadrill, Escavalier, Braviary, Lilligant, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Vanilluxe, Zebstrika, Durant, Zoroark, Terrakion, and male Jellicent.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old April 12th, 2014, 02:58 AM
lozzop

Nature: Quirky
Emboar because he's a Mexican wrestler and that's really awesome, and also oshawott because he's just so cute and squigdy
Old April 12th, 2014, 07:01 AM
xall

Nature: Serious
I will go with Snivy
Because I like the grass type starter
But I do not like snivy to evolve... its final form is somehow.. I do not like it
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:07 AM
JollyHaxorus
Dragon Type

Haxorus. He's pretty strong (could use more speed lol) and I just love the design. I've used Haxorus every time I play through a Gen V or VI game.

I really like his shiny form.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Dragalge

This little stinker. You can use his ability to trick opponents. Like, if you put a Timburr at the back of your party they could possibly use a Psychic type, then they'd be like, "wait wut" and they'd have a Psychic type out and you one-shot them.
Old May 4th, 2014, 09:29 AM
LavenderTownGhost
Returning to Hoenn
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to LavenderTownGhost
I didn't really get into the generation V Pokemon, but I would have to say Reshiram as of right now. Like a beautiful fire goddess or something.

one less problem without cha
."
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post

This little stinker. You can use his ability to trick opponents. Like, if you put a Timburr at the back of your party they could possibly use a Psychic type, then they'd be like, "wait wut" and they'd have a Psychic type out and you one-shot them.
Zoroark is amazing, haha. Its defenses are a little low, though, which sort of held it down in competitive battling. If it weren't for that, Zoroark would have been very popular, I'm sure. :]
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Arylett Dawnsborough
The Foxiest Artist

Do I have to pick just one? I have so many! Fifth gen was one of my favorites in term of design.

Some top picks I'd say are Serperior, Zoroark, and Reshiram.

Serperior has my design sense plastered all over it. It's totally something I'd create.

Meanwhile, Zoroark is a fox. With hair. Lots and lots of brilliant red hair. Red is my favorite color. I like canines. And it's hilarious to troll people with. You have no idea just how many people fall for it. It's won me a good number of battles.

Lastly, Reshiram. The first Gen 5 Pokemon I saw and it left quite the impression on me. Unlike Zekrom who I found to be kind of bland and disinteresting due to my more feminine and less mechanical taste in designs, Reshiram drew my attention immediately. Its brilliant white feathers of purity and fluff, that awesome jet engine turbine, those gorgeous flowing locks... it's a mixture of every creature that I love. A dragon canine bird thing. And? It works. It works so beautifully. Making it my favorite Legendary of all time.
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Rayquaza2016
Hardcore Hydreigon Fan

Hydreigon. Has an awesome cry.

I like dragon-types the most. This dragon type hates to evolve and becomes Hydreigon at level 64.

When it's a Hydreigon, it's gonna wreck.

It also has cool 3 heads and is a pseudo legendary.

Hands down favourite pokemon in gen5.
Old May 13th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Mawa

My favorite is Mienshao! U-turn, Fake-out, High Jump Kick and Stone Edge, with Regenerator for ability, and a focus sash, Mienshao is one of my all time favorite.
I do like Serperior and Samurott, Chandelure, Unfezant (male) is one of my favorite bird, liligant and whimsicott, Leavanny, Accelgor and Escavalier and my sweet Sawsbuck! (Can listen to is cry all day!)

FC -> 1306-6248-8710

Sorry I speak french

Last edited by Mawa; May 13th, 2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old May 15th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Pepperton
that's risky

Send a message via Skype™ to Pepperton
I fell in love with Mienshao at first glance, and Mienfoo is absolutely adorable. I've caught one in every game where they are available to catch in the wild; easily a staple on all of my teams. The elegance and beauty of Mienshao's design is perfect, and its abilities in battle are not too shabby either. In B/W, she was the powerhouse of my team for the majority of the game! I consider the line my favorite of all Pokemon. :]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links