• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

Years
After a Pansear, let me know what you'd like in exchange, I don't have much to offer I only have 4 Gym Badges >.< Also, Ash's Scraggy would be nice, will see if I have the TMs you're after.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
After a Pansear, let me know what you'd like in exchange, I don't have much to offer I only have 4 Gym Badges >.< Also, Ash's Scraggy would be nice, will see if I have the TMs you're after.

For the pansear do you have any other elemental ape? I can clone and send it back, as for ash's scraggy you will have to offer something cool XD

Years
I have both other apes, which do you prefer? Also, I will have a look at my "cool" pokemon in a moment as soon as i finish another transaction.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
ok good but am only available in thursdays and fridays from 9 pm and after ( your time)

Back