• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I haven't posted that in a while. First 0 on Requility!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... I should see about getting that since I've basically almost completely converted from Firefox to Chrome. Mainly because of RP reasons but eh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hnnnnnng. at first I was all 'okay that's cool' over BW2 but now... sdjklsajkdlal want. So bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Black/White 2 animated promo got leaked. I think this video should still be working:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ffff. That would be absolutely fabulous. They would have to somehow do them without Pokemon because lol different teams and make one for the female protag and the male protag (or just be lazy and do male but if that's the case then I would suck it up and choose male despite how silly his hair still looks imo).

But hnnnng... Bianca seriously became my favorite rival/professor. She's just... so cute.

Years
10. They could make 6 different versions of each cutscene based on your starter and your character's gender. Or do 3D modeled cutscenes and have each cutscene be context-sensitive to your character's gender, which 'mon is the lead in your party, and what moves that 'mon knows.

That does sound pretty involved for GameFreak, though.

Years

I...I....I totally fangasmed on a Skype Chat.

[1:38:36 AM] Netto Azure: JUST "FREAKING" ANIMATE POKEMON SPECIAL ALREADY AND MAKE MY LIFE WHOLE. I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MAH MONIES!!!! (Censored for people)

So tempted to take that GIF u have Tara or some derivative of it

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Also didn't notice first time round but N was voiced by Kamiya, as Peaches said a few posts back, fabulous.

I guess I should get back to my current game, only just beat Kamiture so I've still got a way to go yet.

*jumps on set bandwagon*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I...I....I totally fangasmed on a Skype Chat.

[1:38:36 AM] Netto Azure: JUST "FREAKING" ANIMATE POKEMON SPECIAL ALREADY AND MAKE MY LIFE WHOLE. I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MAH MONIES!!!! (Censored for people)

So tempted to take that GIF u have Tara or some derivative of it

Take it and I'll totally switch to a Bianca one to match you!

Also if you don't mind I'm going to hold off on your Genis theme until the next episode. I reaaally hope that's okay with you but hnnng BW2 right now.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

Cheren is so much better than Bianca. Also, Homestuck pesterlog time!

AA: hey what are you doing out here!
TA: 0ut where?
AA: out of your bubble
TA: oh, i dunn0.
TA: am i not supp0sed to leave?

AA: i just didnt think you could
AA: i guess you must have a foot on either side
AA: cant say im surprised!

TA: uh, ok.
TA: s0 what are you d0ing out here

hehehe.

Status