• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite E3 Presentation in Recent Years?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
With E3 fast aproaching, it's a good time to look back on what we've seen previously!Now, there have been a lot of lack-luster and hype-trainwrecks of games that have come out in recent years, but that's not what we're here to talk about. What we are here for is to show what your favorite presentations from the past few E3s are, regardless of how the game turned out! What previews got you excited?

You are more than free to choose a favorite and one or two extras.

My current favorite would have to be Sunset Overdrive, a game that luckily turned out as awesome as it looked at E3!

The design of the trailer was just so out of the blue for what people were expecting. With lots of 4th wall breaks and the wacky action it didn't look like a game that took it's self too seriously and was more interested in just having fun. That is exactly what the gaming scene needed too.

I'd give a runner up to Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon, open world, like they were made for another. The ideology of ghost recon has always been to plan and complete objectives in your own way so pairing it with an open world seems like a perfect fit. One can only hope it doesn't get the usual Ubisoft treatment. I really enjoyed the last one though so I may just love it either way.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019

The 2001 Duke Nukem Forever trailer. This was a solid reminder of a game that a lot of us could have gotten but just fell flat. Regardless of the end product, this trailer was amazing. It really helped building the hype that could have been worth it.

This is making me happy. We are about to get this game in a few days, and this presentation was simply BIG EFFIN awesome. I don't remember who i got this from, but seeing this teaser for the first time got me thinking.. IT WAS TIME.. TO WAKE UP. I'm pretty confident that the end product is going to be even better than what was shown in this presentation, especially with pretty much a lot of the game has shown up recently.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
While I didn't care for any of the content released; I couldn't help but admire Bethesda's E3 conference last year. THAT is how you come out and announce big projects. I just hope they come out and do the same with a new TES game ASAP. Keep dreamin' right?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
While I didn't care for any of the content released; I couldn't help but admire Bethesda's E3 conference last year. THAT is how you come out and announce big projects. I just hope they come out and do the same with a new TES game ASAP. Keep dreamin' right?

I'm kind of scared for them to release a new TES if they do the same crap they did with Fallout. I don't need any more RPGs ruined to cater to 15 year olds who can't focus on listening to a single sentence.

Back