• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
what can I say?
those sprites are really REALLY cute and awesomely well made, especially their backsprites... ^^
though the front sprite of the fire starter needs some work though... :\
it doesn't look as good as the other two.

anyways, good luck with this hack project~

While that's true, I can't really think of anyway to make it look better. Any suggestions? Anyway, here's another. Bewstripe.
Bewstripe.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
While that's true, I can't really think of anyway to make it look better. Any suggestions? Anyway, here's another. Bewstripe.
Bewstripe.png

don't ask me. I'm no spriter. :P

anyways, that one looks cute. <3

oh, btw...
I think you are spoiling everyone, though, and someone might steal those... :\
I think you should just PM the sprites to MegaMaccer.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Bewstripe.png
Well, I think we are changing the Fire Starter now anyways. The sprites great of Bewstripe though ^^

don't ask me. I'm no spriter. :P

anyways, that one looks cute. <3

oh, btw...
I think you are spoiling everyone, though, and someone might steal those... :\
I think you should just PM the sprites to MegaMaccer.
Good idea, I think they should be PM'd ^^ Just do that from now on Vannah :D
Just a quick request to everyone, if you see any sprites that look like Torzachs, but there is no credit, let me know. I'll check if they are ours, and sort it out in the appropriate way ^^

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
So do you..

Do do you plan to use these sprites? Anyways I like this hack, and the fact that the fakemon are being made well. Good Luck.

Do you want me do leave that link there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Well, I think we are changing the Fire Starter now anyways. The sprites great of Bewstripe though ^^

Good idea, I think they should be PM'd ^^ Just do that from now on Vannah :D
Just a quick request to everyone, if you see any sprites that look like Torzachs, but there is no credit, let me know. I'll check if they are ours, and sort it out in the appropriate way ^^
Alrighty then. O-o I'm assuming the redone starter is important enough to post, however.
starters111.png
EDIT: 10th page. Woo~

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Alrighty then. O-o I'm assuming the redone starter is important enough to post, however.
starters111.png
EDIT: 10th page. Woo~

Cool. Like I've said, you're awesome with shading. That's probably the only, and I mean only, thing that the other sprites are missing. Oh, and that other sprite you did of Mewstripe(?) is awesome.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Awsome job! I love checking this thread for updates, you never know when you'll find something interesting. Great hack, looking forward to playing it someday.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
^_^ And to celebrate, here's something I've been working on all day! Hope you all like it. =3 If there's something you think I should add, just tell me. ^_^;; ( Im just glad it worked at all with my cruddy animation program. -cough- Bewstripe ftw. <3 )

Animationtorzach1.gif

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Congratulations on winning hack of the week number 58. Here is your award.
torzachaward.png
Thats great, I'll stick that in the first post ^^ Thanks everyone who voted for Torzach ^^

^_^ And to celebrate, here's something I've been working on all day! Hope you all like it. =3 If there's something you think I should add, just tell me. ^_^;; ( Im just glad it worked at all with my cruddy animation program. -cough- Bewstripe ftw. <3 )

Animationtorzach1.gif
Very awesome Vannah, great work on that. Thats going straight to my Sig, and the first post ^^

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Unlike alot of hacks I've seen over time, THESE fakemon are great, and they meet the standards that fakemon should meet. Good luck with this and I'm looking forward to it.

P.S-I Love the water starter :).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I like your hack it looks good.

In my opinion, the sprite should be different from the artwork.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years

Animationtorzach1.gif

Whoa, awesome! If you add on to that, it could be the opening scene for the title screen. It's just cool.

P.S. What "cruddy animation program" did you use?

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
I like your hack it looks good.

In my opinion, the sprite should be different from the artwork.

You're probably right. I do that for some sprites. With others, I already adore the way they're positioned. =3 Oh and another thing. I always sprite from scratch. I never do that thing where you make the artwork really small and pixel over it. So usually what I do is at least a little different from the artwork. ^_^;

Whoa, awesome! If you add on to that, it could be the opening scene for the title screen. It's just cool.

P.S. What "cruddy animation program" did you use?

xD Thanks a bunch. Oh, and I used Photoshop Imageready CS2. Ok, so maybe its not that bad but... I hate how slow it is and how hard it makes it for you to animate. In other words... I don't think animating things is its main function, but you can do that with it. And I haven't animated in years, so I was proud I could do something like this. <3 So thanks again.

Last edited:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
You're probably right. I do that for some sprites. With others, I already adore the way they're positioned. =3 Oh and another thing. I always sprite from scratch. I never do that thing where you make the artwork really small and pixel over it. So usually what I do is at least a little different from the artwork. ^_^;

xD Thanks a bunch. Oh, and I used Photoshop Imageready CS2. Ok, so maybe its not that bad but... I hate how slow it is and how hard it makes it for you to animate. In other words... I don't think animating things is its main function, but you can do that with it. And I haven't animated in years, so I was proud I could do something like this. <3 So thanks again.

Cool. Do you know where I can use/find this? I've always wanted to make animations. But your sprites are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back