• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Thanks to some guy on fringe, I managed to make a tag totally different from my usual stuff. Current signature is all thanks to his words "Derozio, your works are far too generic, imo". :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nononono I'll try spriting again! ... just not sure about animating a sprite again ffff.

and pfft. well it looks far better than what i can do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sometimes I will listen to the same song for hours because I will have completely forgotten that I was listening to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Depending on the song i can get tired of it after a few rounds or go a long time before getting tired of it. Also depending on the mood I am and it helps if it's something related to what I am enjoying the most at the time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm usually the same as Poke with music it seems. It always annoyed the hell out of me when my mother and sister had stuff on repeat.

Apparently they're animating Koko's real loco moment, can't wait for my marathon in a couple of weeks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm usually bothered by my sister's music when she has something on repeat because it's probably something I don't want to listen to. But I'm sure that's the same for my sister when I play music on repeat as well.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

it all depends on the song I'm listening to
I can listen to Oppa Byuntae style many times, but Gangnam style only once

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think there has really been a time when I heard Gangnam style more than once in a row either. Not that I recall.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
19. Because I decided to temporarily come back from my hiatus due to the start of my first semester of uni :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back