• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I do think it makes the game look a lot like Dota and Dawngate and other similar MOBA's, but it is a significant step forward for League and Riot in general. I do like the easily flashable walls, I have failed many a flash trying to escape the enemy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I beat Doom Bots 1 and 2 easily, but on 5?Oh god! hell broke loose out there!

as for the latest patch? Yay for Ahri Q buff *-* my baby got the loving she deserved <3

By the way...

What do you guys think of the latest cinematic?

I ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' LOVED IT! No Ryze in it for once xD That was a big plus for me xD AND I got to see Ahri in a cinematic *-* Riot fulfilled my wish of adding Ahri into a cinematic so I be happy ^- ^
Plus, that Graves was amazing and Draven's expression was priceless xD I wish Zyra got a bit more spotlight time but oh well xD
Not to mention, that Rengar was freakin fantastic! And Nautilus was amazing! And the whole soundtrack was breathtaking!

Last edited:

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
That cinematic was AMAZING! The Draven and Darius part was great, the brutal Rengar murdering Draven was great, and the Nautilus part was awesome! I never thought of Nautilus as actually doing damage!

Years
I loved the cinematic. Draven's expression was hilarious. The only thing is that i feel like Zyra was "just there", she really didn't do anything except trying to block Ahri's Q with plants, she clearly hasn't played the game before.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
So, I'm almost sure everyone who reaches level 30 in league has some ambition for ranked, or they are set on the idea of never playing it! So, What ranked tier do you dream of achieving?
For those who are not yet 30, do you intend to play ranked? If so, what rank do you desire?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm in Silver right now c.c
Just wanna get to Silver 1 for now, maybe Gold 5 lol. I don 't aim higher cause I know my skill level

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Username: Slayr231
Summoner Name(s): Slayr231
Summoner Level(s): 12, for now
LoL Server(s): Umm... I don't know, haha
Representative Champion: Wu-Kong
Topic Answer: (you may pick one)

What's your favourite League Champion and why?
Right now, it's Wu-Kong. He's really the only champion I know how to play with, so naturally he's going to be my favorite. I love how versatile he is, and his ultimate is really powerful. I can play him as either top lane, or ADC. I'll find someone else to play as ADC eventually, but I need more play experience with other champions first.

How did you find out about League of Legends?
My twin showed it to me. He learned about it from a friend, who got him hooked, and he showed it to me the first opportunity he got.

Are you a casual player or do you prefer the extremely competitive scene(ranked/competitions)?
I am a very casual player. My internet is a data package, and I'm afraid playing LoL at my house would suck my internet dry in an instant, so I only play it at friends' houses. This also means that I most likely won't be able to play with people, so I apologize for that. Feel free to add me (just let me know on here that you did), just don't expect me to be on a lot.

What ranked tier do you dream of achieving?
Considering my internet situation, I don't really think I'll be dreaming of playing competitively anytime soon. It's a lot of fun, and I really enjoy it, but it's not an option for me right now.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I've been stuck in Bronze for quite some time now, I really just want to get of bronze haha.

Years
I wanted to be at least low Gold by the end of the season, but with me unable to play and the ranked decay, that's not gonna happen. I'm probably gonna move to EUW or EUNE for no 250 ping anyway.

Years
Gold is easily achievable, all you need to do is watch the minimap, and act accordingly, that alone got me to gold. I am fighting my way to platinum now with that map awareness and knowledge of what every single champion does, and situational building.

Years
I'm temporarily back on my actual PC. I have level 30 accounts on both NA and EUW (but no runes or Veigar on EUW) so if anybody wants to play just tell me. I also have a account on EUNE, but i just made it yesterday, and after it reaches level 30 it will probably be my main account.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz
Summoner Name(s): LilJz / CutieSnappy
Summoner Level(s): 30 / 5
LoL Server(s): North America / Europe West
Representative Champion: Soraka!
Topic Answer: What's your favourite League Champion and why?
Soraka is definitely my favorite. In EVERY game I always main as a healer and Soraka is freaking awesome in doing so, by restoring both health and mana. Her ult is so OP, being able to heal every single teammates on the whole map. So I can be all the way back at base while my team members got engaged in a teamfight, I can also help by using my ult to heal them if they need the extra hp :P

Years
slowpoke

I already tried him out on PBE, he is awesome. I already bought 975 RP to buy him.

I have 42k IP saved for him :3
c67697c69b.jpg

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The concept of him is actually pretty amazing, but I still don't know if I will get him or no. Since I main support as my main priority, I usually go for support champs mostly.

I'll see if people finds a way to use him as a support that will catch my interest, anyways I'm not getting him :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I really like the concept, but I don't think I'll be getting him. Wukong is my main top lane, but I guess I could see how it goes as far as a back up. I don't think I'll be spending any points to get him, but if he pops up as a free to play character, then I'll try him out and see if I like him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back