• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Gah, nice, Kev, I love the new line, Skitty-reminiscent~ The only thing I would recommend is that you lower the height of the pixels diving the two ears for Snuglow, they look ermm.. kinda squarish, apart from that it's awesome, which is to be expected from you :)

Demonik Sorciz

Peace, Love, & Happiness 4EVE!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
2 more megamon and youll be able to add them to the list :D

Last edited:

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Hey, if this is v2.0 of the megadex, then where is v1.0??

Corcryo will always be your best creation to me <3

Awesome Fuz, but what can I expect
whos that, i diddnt see that on the list??

Last edited:

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Corcryo will always be your best creation to me <3

Awesome Fuz, but what can I expect

Thanks man. You are too kind. Thanks so much for the continued support over the last year +. XD

Hey, if this is v2.0 of the megadex, then where is v1.0??

whos that, i diddnt see that on the list??

This isn't really the 2nd Version of the MegaDex. 'V2.0' just implies that this is the second thread I made for the MegaDex. The first thread was started over a year ago, then I suspended the project to the public for a few months and worked on it behind the scenes.

As Uzumaki pointed out, Corcyro is the last one on the list right now (Uber-Legendary). He was actually the first addition to the Dex almost a year and a half ago. o.o

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
This isn't really the 2nd Version of the MegaDex. 'V2.0' just implies that this is the second thread I made for the MegaDex. The first thread was started over a year ago, then I suspended the project to the public for a few months and worked on it behind the scenes.

As Uzumaki pointed out, Corcyro is the last one on the list right now (Uber-Legendary). He was actually the first addition to the Dex almost a year and a half ago. o.o

o, ok, i get it :D also, when the pix in the dex are all complete, are you gonna give them al their own descriptions like the real pokedex??

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
o, ok, i get it :D also, when the pix in the dex are all complete, are you gonna give them al their own descriptions like the real pokedex??

That's the eventual plan, yes. No idea when that will be though. Not for a while. o.o

Expect a new sprite pretty soon. I'm finishing up the final touches on a new Dragon type. XD

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
That's the eventual plan, yes. No idea when that will be though. Not for a while. o.o

Expect a new sprite pretty soon. I'm finishing up the final touches on a new Dragon type. XD

awsome, i luv dragonz, DRAGONZ RULE! :D

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Heh, Kev, you're seriously too modest ^^ I'm looking forward to your new entry, expect feedback ;)

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
[Update!!] Alright, I've been recieving a lot of requests for a new Dragon type. I've also had a lot of requests for more Dark type additions to the Dex. Hopefully this will satisfy both cravings. Behold the new Dark/Dragon type, Mythitos. I thought it would be an appropriate release for Friday the 13th. =] Feedback is greatly appreciated!! XD

One more sprite will make a new line of six. After the next release I'll rework the DexPad lineup once again and include all the new releases.

V2-Mythitos.png

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
[Update!!] Alright, I've been recieving a lot of requests for a new Dragon type. I've also had a lot of requests for more Dark type additions to the Dex. Hopefully this will satisfy both cravings. Behold the new Dark/Dragon type, Mythitos. I thought it would be an appropriate release for Friday the 13th. =] Feedback is greatly appreciated!! XD

One more sprite will make a new line of six. After the next release I'll rework the DexPad lineup once again and include all the new releases.

V2-Mythitos.png

Wow, awesome as per usual, I like the colours, good match. Nice shading, the kness are SLIGHTLY awkward, but I'm a fussy arse XD I would have loved wings on Mythitos~

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Wow, awesome as per usual, I like the colours, good match. Nice shading, the kness are SLIGHTLY awkward, but I'm a fussy arse XD I would have loved wings on Mythitos~

ya, will the evolve version have wings??

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hmm. I might play around with Mythitos a little more. My original intention was to give him wings, but once I started with the mane on the head I kept going with it on the whole body. It didn't seem like giving him wings would fit in well though. I thought it would make the sprite seem too cluttered. I think I'm going to cut the mane shorter and try giving him wings. We'll see.. o.o

[Update!!] I've had this idea in my head for a while to make Dropsy a Fire type companion. I decided to play around with it and see how the result looked like, and I really like it. So...check it out!! Dropsy's Fire type companion, Burnzy!! XD

V2-Dropsy.png
V2-Burnzy.png

This makes another 6 new sprites, so I'll be reworking the DexPad soon and including all the new releases. Keep your eyes peeled for that!! =]

Last edited:

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
hey megafuz, heres a lil sum sum i threw together for you to work on, its a young version of Enixie, its really small n lame, but knowing you, you can make it hexa better :D

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hmm. Thanks DS. I'll see what I can do.

Just decided to showcase a few sprites non-related to the MegaDex that I did..

You might've seen this one before. I believe I posted it in this thread a while back. Just decided to do a scratch Pichu for the heck of it the one day. This is what came out..
Scratch-Pichu.png

These two sprites might look familiar too. The first is an animation of Armodian that I made for AIM. Armodian was in the original MegaDex back in my first thread, but I deleted him when I created the second thread. I just decided he didn't fit in with the overall style of the Dex. Then I decided to do a female version of Armodian, Armodia. Check em out. XD
KevBuddyIcon.gif
KevBuddyIcon2.gif

My custom trainer that I made a while back. Scratch sprited. XD
MegafuzPersonalSprite.png

My custom trainer done in the style that Valdorath made.
MegafuzValdoBase.png

Overworld sprites of Odinpurr that I made for a comic I'm slowly working on. Because my main spriting focus is the MegaDex, I don't get much time to work on it, but hopefully some day I'll get it released.
Sheet-Odinpurr.gif

Just a simple Squirtly/Rayquaza fusion/recolor that I did as a request over a year ago now.
Request-SquirtleRayquaza.png

My one buddy wanted a Zubat sprite with bird looking wings for a story he's writing and eventual comic.. A lot of this sprite is scratch-sprited, but I prefer to call it a heavy edit. I thought the end result was pretty interesting. o.O

HeavyEdit-Zubat.png

A few trophies I scratch sprited as a joke for Roy Mustang and Dawg 2005 (the original drummershuff).
RyansTrophy.gif
MattsTrophy.gif

[Also!!]

Still looking for comments on the latest addition to the MegaDex. Dropsy's Fire type companion, Burnzy. XD

V2-Dropsy.png
V2-Burnzy.png

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hmm. Thanks Jae. I'll see what I can do.

Just decided to showcase a few sprites non-related to the MegaDex that I did..

You might've seen this one before. I believe I posted it in this thread a while back. Just decided to do a scratch Pichu for the heck of it the one day. This is what came out..
Scratch-Pichu.png

These two sprites might look familiar too. The first is an animation of Armodian that I made for AIM. Armodian was in the original MegaDex back in my first thread, but I deleted him when I created the second thread. I just decided he didn't fit in with the overall style of the Dex. Then I decided to do a female version of Armodian, Armodia. Check em out. XD
KevBuddyIcon.gif
KevBuddyIcon2.gif

My custom trainer that I made a while back. Scratch sprited. XD
MegafuzPersonalSprite.png

My custom trainer done in the style that Valdorath made.
MegafuzValdoBase.png

Overworld sprites of Odinpurr that I made for a comic I'm slowly working on. Because my main spriting focus is the MegaDex, I don't get much time to work on it, but hopefully some day I'll get it released.
Sheet-Odinpurr.gif

Just a simple Squirtly/Rayquaza fusion/recolor that I did as a request over a year ago now.
Request-SquirtleRayquaza.png

My one buddy wanted a Zubat sprite with bird looking wings for a story he's writing and eventual comic.. A lot of this sprite is scratch-sprited, but I prefer to call it a heavy edit. I thought the end result was pretty interesting. o.O

HeavyEdit-Zubat.png

A few trophies I scratch sprited as a joke for Roy Mustang and Dawg 2005 (the original drummershuff).
RyansTrophy.gif
MattsTrophy.gif

[Also!!]

Still looking for comments on the latest addition to the MegaDex. Dropsy's Fire type companion, Burnzy. XD

V2-Dropsy.png
V2-Burnzy.png

Heh, I thought you meant me, for a moment. XD Burnzy and Dropsy, you might wanna add a little more features to differentiate the two, apart from colour? The shading is, as usual aweosome ^^

Demonik Sorciz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010

V2-Dropsy.png
V2-Burnzy.png

i like em, i like how on the water type you made it look like a raindrop design on his head and on the fire type, you made lil devil horns :p :D

Back