• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Twilight Emerald

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
There are R/G/B/Y, D/P remakes but this isn't a remake... This is still on the same region as R/S... This is...
twilightemerald.png
Author: Pokedialga Hack of Ruby​
Features
No gym leaders but frontier brains 8th gym leader is your Dad D/P Pokemons New tiles New Palletes and more to come!​
Media
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
pokemonemerald06.png
pokemonemerald03.png
pokemonemerald04e.png
pokemonemerald05.png
pokemonemerald07.png
pokemonemerald08.png
pokemonemerald09.png
pokemonemerald03.png
pokemonemerald02.png
Current Team
Myself - mapping, scripting, tile inserting NatureKeeper - Banners, Beta Tester​
Banner
rlw5zr.png
HTML:
http://i43.tinypic.com/rlw5zr.png
Buggies and Glitchies
As of Demo... Some texts aren't changed... Go straight and Battle Rayquaza or else the first event won't work... Treecko might reappear... Door animations...​
Credits
Wesley FG (previously) -Tiles Pokemon Emerald - Tiles Rigel 101 - Tiles Kyledove - Tiles​
Downloads
Demo Fixed Demo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
No gym leaders but frontier brains
8th gym leader is your Dad

Explain? ><

Also noticed the maps haven't change and neither have the beginning scripts? If its a new hack it needs new scripts and maps ;) even if its only simple changes. Perhaps they don't even need to start in Littleroot?! Mix it up :P.

Also change the title... atleast make it Pokemon <something> Emerald.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023

D/P Pokemons
New tiles
New Palletes
and more to come!​

LOL?

Anyway, yeah change it to something more like <______> Emerald or something. And try to improve the storyline a little.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years

Explain? ><

Also noticed the maps haven't change and neither have the beginning scripts? If its a new hack it needs new scripts and maps ;) even if its only simple changes. Perhaps they don't even need to start in Littleroot?! Mix it up :P.

Also change the title... atleast make it Pokemon <something> Emerald.
I've been lazing around... Something emerald? Any ideas :P

LOL?

Anyway, yeah change it to something more like <______> Emerald or something. And try to improve the storyline a little.
Any ideas ? (once again)

I quoted this from the top

That doesn't make much sense.
Good point ;)

Maybe some kind of special event
Ermm, not a remake...

Try to get updates as quick as possible today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

If yes...
picture.php

But if no...
picture.php

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Change it to like Pokémon Twilight Emerald. I'm planning to premake emerald itself, so I'm not giving any clue about the name:P.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
Change it to like Pokémon Twilight Emerald. I'm planning to premake emerald itself, so I'm not giving any clue about the name:P.

Well it's a good name :)
Anyways, i'll post updates up soon ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As promised...

Updates

picture.php

Wind generator Station
picture.php

Not concentrating!
picture.php

Serious worker
picture.php

LadyGaga lover :D
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Credits to Kyledove for the tiles

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
XD...Lady Gaga...Lol...

Nice name...the name twilight is nice and cool...and those windmills that kyledove riped are awesome...If you need an excellent sprite inserter...I've got all DP Pokemon indexed...You could probably do this yourself though...anyways, Good luck with this...;)

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
XD...Lady Gaga...Lol...

Nice name...the name twilight is nice and cool...and those windmills that kyledove riped are awesome...If you need an excellent sprite inserter...I've got all DP Pokemon indexed...You could probably do this yourself though...anyways, Good luck with this...;)

You have? (hehe i'm lazy...:cool:) but i would like customs more... or maybe platinum...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first event. Grunt and Rayquaza's OW will be changed. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Erm... Still unsure why there was a Treeko hiding behind Rayquaza... or why it caught itself to be honest.

And I think when it said the CITIZENS: yada yada bit you should probably SEE some panicked Citizens, since there was only one and she was calmly walking around.

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
Erm... Still unsure why there was a Treeko hiding behind Rayquaza... or why it caught itself to be honest.

And I think when it said the CITIZENS: yada yada bit you should probably SEE some panicked Citizens, since there was only one and she was calmly walking around.

I'm not a scripting master yet :P

NatureKeeper

Dude! At least credit me for giving you the name! Lol... Ok, I'm joining the team anyways, check my PM
And Please check the Visitor Messages by the way too...
And, hey! Since when Hoenn had electric generation? What year is it? *checks* It's only 2009! I don't get it?! Hoenn has lots of energy rescources! LOOK!

dmfr7b.png
zvvdyt.png

So MAY found rescources (Okay, maybe that's wierd..), How about all PKMN trainers?! Think about it.

Last edited:

Poke_a_Dialga!

Years
Dude! At least credit me for giving you the name! Lol... Ok, I'm joining the team anyways, check my PM
And Please check the Visitor Messages by the way too...
And, hey! Since when Hoenn had electric generation? What year is it? *checks* It's only 2009! I don't get it?! Hoenn has lots of energy rescources! LOOK!

dmfr7b.png
zvvdyt.png

So MAY found rescources (Okay, maybe that's wierd..), How about all PKMN trainers?! Think about it.

Ermm, they are imported from johto+they first appeared in hoenn since 2005 "Destiny Deoxys":
pokemonemerald01.png
pokemonemerald02.png

Updates

Inserted OW for the Hero
pokemonemerald06.png

pokemonemerald03.png

pokemonemerald04e.png

pokemonemerald05.png

This afternoon...
More Updates!!

pokemonemerald07.png

Some indoor Tiles...
pokemonemerald08.png
pokemonemerald09.png

Golden Wii :D

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

WII! Can you insert it for Shade Mew Please!

And I didn't know they were in hoenn.. I'm not a movie-fan :P

And If you meant Brendan to be the 'red one' I could change the userbar. Will it matter If you give me the ips via PM and I'll change the pallete?

Back