Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page [Demo] Pokemon Sun & Moon Versions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 15th, 2015 (04:45 AM).
Pokemon Creator
Team Hoenn

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Evilrake:
You'd be far better off using gamefreak sprites instead of custom ones. The custom ones are not good, and because of how unavoidable they are and impossible to get over, it makes the game a flat out no to me.

Also, if the screenshots you decide are worth showcasing have glaring spelling/grammar mistakes in them, it says quite a lot about what you're not showing, too.
Gamefreak sprites for what?, And second which shots have mistakes besides the thunder ones i realized i spelled it wrong after i took the shot.

Old May 22nd, 2015 (09:09 AM).
Training in Hoenn
Team Hoenn

Hello, just wanted to say Rapidshare isn't working anymore. Can you reup the files please?
Old May 22nd, 2015 (12:44 PM).
Pokemon Creator
Team Hoenn

Quote originally posted by Silent Protagonist:
Hello, just wanted to say Rapidshare isn't working anymore. Can you reup the files please?
umm i would but that's the old beta with old gba style stuff and no fakemon.

Old May 30th, 2015 (03:03 PM).
Criticism Response Team
Team Kalos

Nature: Bold
Looking through some of the posts on this thread, I see that people have pointed out some of the stuff you're using is stolen. Taking a quick glance, I'm sure none of them have mentioned these.
First, I know for a fact that, as you have named them, Vespiking, Ledion and "Pa" (male Vespiquen, Ledian evo and Pachirisu evo) are all stolen from the creator of Pokémon Altair/Sirius/Vega/Procyon/Deneb.
Also, the Team Thunder Leader Ashley's sprite is also stolen, as it is seen under the "Other" section of "Characters" on http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/ and I remember seeing it there going on that site years ago. This thread is originally from 2012, so for all I know you did make it, but on PokeCharms the creator is labelled as "diamondphantom", so you can see why I'm skeptical.
Old May 30th, 2015 (07:21 PM).
Pokemon Creator
Team Hoenn

we are allowed to use the sprites from them we already got the rights to use them. And thunder leader i found somewhere else.

Old May 31st, 2015 (06:34 AM).
Criticism Response Team
Team Kalos

Nature: Bold
Are you sure you have the rights? There has been no update from the creator of Vega since 2011.
Old June 1st, 2015 (08:10 AM).
Team Johto

I am not able to download your games for the simple fact the links that you have reminder send you to a page to wear it says error can you please fix that so I can download them
Old 3 Weeks Ago (04:15 AM).
Pokemon Creator
Team Hoenn

Quote originally posted by Rubidium:
Are you sure you have the rights? There has been no update from the creator of Vega since 2011.
Been in contact with a user on deviantart making creaturemon vega edition and he is using all the sprites and said when i asked he said i could use the sprites and told me he thinks the attacks are the same as the real pokemon they are in place but i have no way to check.

As for people asking for the games the links i posted there are for the old beta with gen 3 style stuff no mega evos no gen4 graphics and its using a really old version of the pokemon editor i would rather not give it out as i'm not happy with how the games were back then that's why i decided to revamp the games.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (05:10 AM).
Pokemon Creator
Team Hoenn

just wanted to say progress is slow going for now but i have conformation from someone who i will not name and he said the fakemon im using can be used in fan games as he is using them to make his own.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links