• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Welcome, Kratos!

And DIzzy, I'll have to wait till PC is fully healthy again to regain the motivation. :\

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hmm, I must say, this Japanese Steakhouse Tokyo, was the most expensive resturant I've been to. I went with Kayleigh, and a bunch of our friends on her 16th birthday. Alltogether we ended up paying 220+ Dollars. The food was good though so I couldnt complain, lmao.

22sa

Years
My dad payed $300+ for a resturant party once.... but that was for a lot of people lol. This Japanese Steakhouse Tokyo pricing is just.... x_x.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
22sa said:
My dad payed $300+ for a resturant party once.... but that was for a lot of people lol. This Japanese Steakhouse Tokyo pricing is just.... x_x.

My communion party was $1000+ for food, and we made reservations for about 100 people, only 80 something showed up, but the good thing is that they didnt over charge us (it was at a portuguese restaurant). I was only 8 but I netted about $5000 in money and gifts.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow, you made a good haul on that, Dizzy o_o; All my relatives are rich, I hope that they remember me when I graduate next year... I can't mention party prices because I've never thrown a party XD And even if I did, it would probably cost $20 XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
XD! You did do very well... o_o
I should join. I thought I joined, but meh, says I haven't posted here~ x3 So may I join Dizzy-kun's Palace of Fandom~?

22sa

Years
Welcome to the club, have lots of fun asking Dizzy questions and posting here! ^_^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
It'z my duty to join :o

I didn't realize my bro waz ztill alive untill recently ;-; Then again, I didn't know alot of people were ztill alive untill recently XP

Day vz. Night, Bro :3 Which iz more fun in your profezional opinion?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Wow, you made a good haul on that, Dizzy o_o; All my relatives are rich, I hope that they remember me when I graduate next year... I can't mention party prices because I've never thrown a party XD And even if I did, it would probably cost $20 XD

That's nothing, my little sister got almost 10,000 from her communion. I wonder how much my little brother is probably going to get.

Parties don't have to be expensive lol, music and enough space and your done. Unless its a keg party...then its like 200 dollar o_O

Teara said:
It'z my duty to join :o

I didn't realize my bro waz ztill alive untill recently ;-; Then again, I didn't know alot of people were ztill alive untill recently XP

Day vz. Night, Bro :3 Which iz more fun in your profezional opinion?

w00t now we can seriously party I missed you!

Night definately, I'm a party animal and I'm mostly active at night, unless i have work. There's always something to do at night like partying, playing BEIRUT, and clubbing, and I just have more fun at night. We go to the beach and just hang there and its just nicer weather at night.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
~<3~Good Choice! :D I knew you'd zay night X3
Daytime'z great for bumming around and being lazy but People are zo much more fun at night :3 Lowered inhabitionz >D

You're beach life makez me enviouz o.o

22sa

Years
Welcome, Teara.

Yeah, Dizzy got a decent money boost. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Too bad I'm not a girl, my cousins get lots of money for their Sweet 16's, but I'll just have to wait til my graduation.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
Years
Tsk, I'm disappointed with D-Z. His sig says he has no fans, but this post and the ones previous clearly disprove that.

What? I'm in? In what? The Dizzy Worshipping Temple of Doom? Great. Where's the t-shirts?

XD

d00d, this thing is only two pages long?! u ppl nEd help. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Lucid

OMG! I know, he still hasn't hooked me up with any baron money! x.x;

Back