• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spyro The Dragon

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
Hey guys, just start on my Spyro The Dragon LPS.
Will be doing commentary on my videos soon.
Click "Spoiler" to view current parts.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I love Spyro! I haven't really tried the first edition, only the second and third which I thoroughly enjoyed but I'll enjoy watching you play through this!

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Spyro The Dragon has got to be one of the all time classics :D I am subbing, and will enjoy watching these videos!

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
It's really good, I can't decide on that or Spyro 2 which is the best :) Just putting parts 3 and 4 on now and might soon start doing commentary so it's not as boring :)

Joshawott

Banned
Years
So in other words...

"Let's Play Joshawott's Childhood"

Joking aside, I loved Spyro as a kid and I wish you the best of luck on your LP.

Years
Would I be right in saying this is a Long Play? :)

I remember this game, I am pretty sure it was so awkward to control! XD
Good luck though.​

xGunLuis

Let's Player
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
spyro is just absolutely freakin awesome :D i love the game and ima watch all these episodes :)

IAshKetchum

Pokémon master.
Years
Missing a level due to recording issues, all fine now though. Will upload two more parts later today.

Part 9 & 10 are up guys. Made a few recording changes, what do you think?

Added another additional 6 parts today. I have recorded all the last levels including Gnasty Gnorc. Will upload them tomorrow. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back