• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tabor's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I'm interested with
25.png
#025 [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]PIKACHU[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] (LV 50) Male
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Ash ID: 01301
Naughty - Static - 25/23/12/04/26/04 - Untouched
Volt Tackle - Iron Tail - Quick Attack - Thunderbolt

Can you trade it to my White one, PM for FC

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Is your shaymin for sure legit? I'm terrified of hacked pokemon D: Anyway, if he is Legit, would you accept a shiny Minun for him? I caught the shiny minun myself and he is untouched.

tabor62

Years
Is your shaymin for sure legit? I'm terrified of hacked pokemon D: Anyway, if he is Legit, would you accept a shiny Minun for him? I caught the shiny minun myself and he is untouched.

It's legit, I caught it at Flower Paradise in my Platinum after receiving the Oak's Letter event. I would be interested in that Shiny Minun. You should add my Black 2 FC, just PM your FC.

tabor62

Years
Hi tabor! Your trapinch got my eye ^^. Would absol be all right? Or do you want something else?

Sure, Absol would be great. Is this on your Gen V games? If not, I'll trade you when you transfer it to your White. If you have it now, add my Black FC. If you haven't yet, I'll trade them to my Black 2 and you should add that FC.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Heya~ I'm interested in your Event Shiny Raikou and Entei and also Keldeo, Genesect and Victini :)

My shinies are in my SS/Pearl though... since I only have one DS ^^"

Anyway, here they are:
Shiny Pachirisu
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Gastly
Shiny Chansey
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Delibird

Last edited:

NinjaLadyHinata

Dedicated Paramedic
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Hi, I'm interested in your Jirachi. I have a shiny Unfezant female(previously trained) and a shiny event Raikou(previously trained).

tabor62

Years
Heya~ I'm interested in your Event Shiny Raikou and Entei and also Keldeo, Genesect and Victini :)

My shinies are in my SS/Pearl though... since I only have one DS ^^"

Anyway, here they are:
Shiny Pachirisu
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Gastly
Shiny Chansey
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Delibird

Hmm, this might be a problem. I've been having major problems with trading over W-Fi- with my Gen IV games. So, I won't be able to trade with you until I can figure out what's wrong with it. Though I would be interested in trading for all of them, provided they are all your OT and not cloned with Pokecheck.

Hi, I'm interested in your Jirachi. I have a shiny Unfezant female(previously trained) and a shiny event Raikou(previously trained).

I would be interested in your Shiny Unfezant, as long as it is your OT and not cloned with Pokecheck.

On another note, I've added more Pokemon to my shop.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Hmm, this might be a problem. I've been having major problems with trading over W-Fi- with my Gen IV games. So, I won't be able to trade with you until I can figure out what's wrong with it. Though I would be interested in trading for all of them, provided they are all your OT and not cloned with Pokecheck.
In that case, I'll just save them in my box. Just PM me when you finally get your wifi working :)

And don't worry, those Pokemon were chained by me, though as for the Torchic, I used the Masuda method and got someone to clone it a few years back :D

Oh, and can I also get the UT Celebi? XP

tabor62

Years
In that case, I'll just save them in my box. Just PM me when you finally get your wifi working :)

And don't worry, those Pokemon were chained by me, though as for the Torchic, I used the Masuda method and got someone to clone it a few years back :D

Oh, and can I also get the UT Celebi? XP

Sure, though I'm confused, you didn't mention any Torchic in your previous post?

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Sure, though I'm confused, you didn't mention any Torchic in your previous post?
Oops XP Guess I forgot to add him ^^"

Though... I think you already have one don't you? So nvm Torch I guess? Unless you want it... then I'll pick another Poke from the list XD

tabor62

Years
Oops XP Guess I forgot to add him ^^"

Though... I think you already have one don't you? So nvm Torch I guess? Unless you want it... then I'll pick another Poke from the list XD

No, it's okay, I'll PM if I can figure out what's wrong with my Wi-Fi, it's weird since my Gen V games can trade over WFC.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Genders don't matter, but nature does. So could you list the natures? Thanks.
Shiny Pachirisu-Quiet, Rash, Mild, Modest, Sassy

Shiny Shinx-Relaxed, Lonely, Calm, Gentle, Naughty

Shiny Gastly-Rash, Adamant

Shiny Chansey-Quirky, Sassy, Quiet

Shiny Swablu (has nicknames btw^^")-Sassy, Lonely, Careful

Shiny Delibird-Careful, Lax, Calm

tabor62

Years
Shiny Pachirisu-Quiet, Rash, Mild, Modest, Sassy

Shiny Shinx-Relaxed, Lonely, Calm, Gentle, Naughty

Shiny Gastly-Rash, Adamant