The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:53 PM
Defective
defectiveShrink

Nature: Quirky
I really have no idea as to where the little weirdo should go. Maybe I'll just make him head north since it's possible that more than Ice-types will live in a frozen field. Whoo.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 08:14 AM
Brighton Solrock

Sure! That sounds great.
Old 22 Hours Ago, 07:22 AM
adventure
in mega we believe

Nature: Naive
Hey guys. I wanted to show you something.

This is the distribution of posts in the IC. Now, there's been a lot of short back and forth posting between eeveeandmew and Logical Cabbage. I would like to suggest that the two of you create longer joint posts together whenever you feel like you two will interact without others for a longer conversation or series of actions or anything. Otherwise the roleplay pretty much only consists of you and that's a bit skewed, don't you think? :)

Here's a nifty online tool where several people can write a longer chunk of text together. Then when you feel like it's long enough or that it's time for a dramatic pause, one of you can post the text you've built in the IC thread, and then you can go on and create a new joint post (JP) etc.

https://titanpad.com/

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Old 22 Hours Ago, 07:55 AM
タイラー
A Guy

after seeing this i think its better than Mo pad. although eevee would be doing lots of joint posts, and the reason why my post count is so low is cuz its truly a drag to write a short thing, wait for a response, and post again
Old 19 Hours Ago, 10:32 AM
adventure
in mega we believe

To clarify: of course you do what suits you guys best in the end. We just noticed the high amount of two people posting very short stuff forth and back and thought we'd suggest an alternative that has worked in many other RPs :)

<<CLOUD v2.0>>
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links