• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Clawvile@ Electric hits Rock with Neutral damage so it would only take 2x from the Grass property of the attack.

Years
These leakers probably know a whole lot just from playing the game and learning for themselves and figuring it out.. also, it wouldn't surprise me if the stores that broke street date also broke the street date on the strategy guide as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can see it's Water/poison.
I'm going to ask again, when are we getting the full information? is it in 12 October?

Probably. None of this is even 100% confirmed for it to be real, but there is enough info for people to call them real. These guys got the games early and seems as if Nintendo/Game Freak has given up on stopping the leaks because there is so many now.

Reading something about this Bubblix, it seems that it is fake. Which makes me question how many of these leaks are real.

Reactions: Sun
Years
These leakers probably know a whole lot just from playing the game and learning for themselves and figuring it out.. also, it wouldn't surprise me if the stores that broke street date also broke the street date on the strategy guide as well.

You know, I think you might be onto something there Zach-kun. Maybe when the Canadian stores broke the street release for not only the games, but also the strategy guide. Maybe that's how they were able to leak so much information just from a bunch of screenshots of the game footage.

Clawvile@ Electric hits Rock with Neutral damage so it would only take 2x from the Grass property of the attack.

I think it was Water-type he was supposed to refer to, not Rock. Water takes super-effective damage from both Grass and Electric.

Has anymore info been given about this guy?

http://instagram.com/p/fEwTJ4AdqA/

Bubblix is its name. I would post an image, but it isn't letting me save it. I just haven't heard many people talk about this guy.

That's because you probably can't save images from Instagram, but yeah I saw that Bubblix image before. The fact the Instagram user's name is watermarked on the image is starting to raise a bit of suspicion here, on you know, the possibility of being a fake.

Years
It's fake, Kingdra is 45 in the coastal dex. Plus the dex entry has poor grammar.

Thank you for confirming it as a fake, I knew it was suspicious because the guy had his username watermarked on the image. Good job spotting a fake, but wow didn't expect a fake to surface given all the leaks we've been seeing that all appeared legit.

Reactions: Sun

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It's fake, Kingdra is 45 in the coastal dex. Plus the dex entry has poor grammar.

Very sad, we need at least one more new poison, ground and bug line each.

Yeah I just read something that said it was fake. I was just wondering because no one said anything. Guess it is a good thing I brought it up so everyone knows it is a fake now.

Looks like we need to be a bit careful. Fakes are still going around and they look legit.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
There's something about the champion it's still a rumor:
Spoiler:

I don't know if this is fake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I think it was Water-type he was supposed to refer to, not Rock. Water takes super-effective damage from both Grass and Electric.

Oh ok. Still we don't know how these moves work in the first place. I believe that it will the the sum of both multipliers so if it takes 2x from Electric and 2x from Grass then it would take 4x from the attack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
I found a Ramos pic, unfortunutely its on 4chan so I cant put it on.
Any info on how to put it on here?

Years
There's something about the champion it's still a rumor:
Spoiler:

I don't know if this is fake.

Okay, so we had rumors of Professor Sycamore being the Champion, then Diantha, and now it appears the main character's father may be the Kalos Champion? Very odd rumor I gotta say, but hey we haven't had the player have a father in any main Pokemon game so far other than Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

If the player does happen to have both a mother and father, it'd be another throwback to the 3rd Gen games, but the player's father there was one of the Gym Leaders and not the Champion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
I highly doubt this will ever happen.

Why not?
considering your father is a GL in RSE, it would be great, you search for your unknown father in the game and find out that he's the champion.
but not the best idea for the champion anyway.

Years

There could be a good shot someone may have posted it on Tumblr or something. Try looking there since sometimes images from 4chan make their way onto there.

Years

Here are some clear pictures of the 4th Gym, Ramos - the Gym Leader, and his signature Pokémon: Gogoat.

Also, we've already seen his Gym - it seems to be the location that we saw in the first Nintendo Direct when Pokémon X & Y were announced. The area where the main character is swinging on vines.

I'm interested in seeing the other Gym Leaders though - I must say. Someone must've got to the 6th or 7th Gym by now - especially as we know what Pokémon are being used.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Do you think the new Exp share will make it easier to have reserve pokemon to switch between? I don't like reserves cause they seem like too much hassle to keep track of them all.

However with large amount of pokemon on offer and the new exp share I'm wondering if it might be easier to have a bigger team. (like 8-10 members instead of 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back