• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Topic: Who do you think will sing the songs in "Funeral"?

Spoiler:

Thoughts?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Funeral

Spoiler:

D: I don't want Jean to die. :x

Shut up! >:O

Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Shut up! >:O

[SPOILER]It could be Becky's mom that'll die. It could be. ;~;

Santana would do an amazing job singing Back to Black, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark & say it'll be Quinn singing it.[/SPOILER]

Spoiler:

New Topic dudez.

Which Glee member's Wardrobe look's the same as your's?

I'd have to say Puck & Mike tbh. We both wear the same things. \o/ Finn wear's crappy sweater's and light blue jeans. [Which I hate. >_>] along with some crappy trainers. :x Sam's style is close but not right, because of the sweater's. >_> Artie... just no. Kurt; meh. :x Not really, Blaine's dress sense hasn't really been explored much since he's always in uniform, however, what I have seen is that is wear's SWEATER'S. Mike wear's skinny jeans, and sexy hi-tops. :3

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Which Glee member's Wardrobe look's the same as your's?
Finn's? I have a few Kurt accessories, but I hardly wear them.

Perriechu

Years
Well folk's, Glee have finally finished filming the last scene for season 2, which was the actual Nationals competition. :3

So, since we're only 3 week's away from the end, I think we're in need of a new topic; something a little different.

What do you want to see in Season 3? Songs/Plotline/Development?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Well folk's, Glee have finally finished filming the last scene for season 2, which was the actual Nationals competition. :3

So, since we're only 3 week's away from the end, I think we're in need of a new topic; something a little different.

What do you want to see in Season 3? Songs/Plotline/Development?
Plot in general. Like seriousally, some of the episodes this season were just filler.

Years
Born This Way tonight. :D

I have a question, I was browsing through the episodes in S2 and wikipedia shows the viewing figures down the side and I was wondering why 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle' had almost double the US viewers of any other episode?

As for the topic, I really wish they'd do Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. They should have done it as an anthem for regionals. I'm not even sure if they would do it well but, I'd certainly like to see the result.

Perriechu

Years
Born This Way tonight. :D

I have a question, I was browsing through the episodes in S2 and wikipedia shows the viewing figures down the side and I was wondering why 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle' had almost double the US viewers of any other episode?

As for the topic, I really wish they'd do Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars. They should have done it as an anthem for regionals. I'm not even sure if they would do it well but, I'd certainly like to see the result.

Because it was the Super Bowl episode, meaning everyone was looking forward to it, plus it was the first episode after a 2 month break so everyone wanted to see it.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Usually whatever show comes after the Super Bowl, you always see a hike in viewers. Partly to do with regular fans & the others are new viewers who stayed tuned in to watch whatever came after the Super Bowl. Or didn't bother changing the channel after the game.

Years
Usually whatever show comes after the Super Bowl, you always see a hike in viewers. Partly to do with regular fans & the others are new viewers who stayed tuned in to watch whatever came after the Super Bowl. Or didn't bother changing the channel after the game.
If it was the show on right after the super bowl then I suppose that it all adds up.

Its a shame to think the viewers might only have doubled because of people who can't be bothered to change the channel.

We can get back to the topic now. :D I forgot to say earlier I agree with NurseBarbara, the next series would be better with less filler episodes. They will be less ideas to use as it goes on though so I can understand if there is still filler. Hopefully after Series 3, a new cast will be brought in (NOTE: I dont hate the current cast and it would be good if they came back as recurring characters) so we can get a few fresh storylines.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I thought the Super Bowl episode got more hits because it was right after the Super Bowl, and the ratings/views count even if you flick over to it for a couple of seconds. Oh well. :P

Anyway, I started a Glee Marathon (internet was down), and I realised that the older episodes are much better than the newer episodes. I'm not saying that they're bad, but from comparison, the older episodes tried to squeeze out more comedy than music, which I think was a good thing. Look at the first episode, they only played two full songs; the Lamez song and Don't Stop Believing. Nowadays Glee is trying to churn out 5-6 songs in one episode, and trying to make it more serious, rather than comedic. A good example was The Power of Madonna, and although there wasn't really any serious themes, they tried to churn out lots of songs in one episode. I think they even tried to get 3 songs in 10 minutes.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I thought the Super Bowl episode got more hits because it was right after the Super Bowl, and the ratings/views count even if you flick over to it for a couple of seconds. Oh well. :P

Anyway, I started a Glee Marathon (internet was down), and I realised that the older episodes are much better than the newer episodes. I'm not saying that they're bad, but from comparison, the older episodes tried to squeeze out more comedy than music, which I think was a good thing. Look at the first episode, they only played two full songs; the Lamez song and Don't Stop Believing. Nowadays Glee is trying to churn out 5-6 songs in one episode, and trying to make it more serious, rather than comedic. A good example was The Power of Madonna, and although there wasn't really any serious themes, they tried to churn out lots of songs in one episode. I think they even tried to get 3 songs in 10 minutes.

Very true. It does seem like all the episodes have an after school special feel to it. "Blame It on the Alcohol", "Sexy", "A Night of Neglect"...the list goes on for Season 2. Although I do enjoy that there are more songs. Not all of the episodes have a great list of songs, but episodes like "Duets" & "The Substitute" have all had great numbers. There's a balance they're going to have to work out with they want the comedic gold & great performances in one episode.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Gosh, Naya is so hawt. Turn it off d, I'm drooling xD

I'm not spoiling Season 2 for myself until I get to watching it, though, I've seen who Prom Queen is, by mistake.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
^ I'm not gonna spoil myself, but the song title seems good. xD

But I will spoil myself with this;
ROLLING IN THE DEEP SNEAK PEAK (video)

I just had a major fanboy moment. xD

......I...I think I just.... oh god.... my ears just let loose RAINBOWS

Years
Born this way was a pretty good episode.
Spoiler:

Not going to spoil myself with either of those vids, I'm really excited for the last few episodes though. :D

Spoiler:

Back