• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

It was kinda about time...the untimely death of millions of potential people all at once.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Spoiler:

Eh?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Obviously its viet crystal.
latest

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

The elf cannot be used. You won is because my elf become weaker.

I am very disgusted with the trashy man. In spite of the monster, and the coach, only trashy, I will beat down them all. For this I must strengthen myself. The monster is the same too, collect all the trashy, righteous fellow all are unpardonable. You don't affect me. The trashy strolling is an eyesore.

This speech needs a three-page analysis.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

This speech needs a three-page analysis.

Viet Crystal: "The elf cannot be used. You won is because my elf become weaker."

English: "… Humph! Useless Pokémon! Listen, you. You only won because my Pokémon were weak."

Viet Crystal: "I am very disgusted with the trashy man. In spite of the monster, and the coach, only trashy, I will beat down them all. For this I must strengthen myself. The monster is the same too, collect all the trashy, righteous fellow all are unpardonable. You don't affect me. The trashy strolling is an eyesore."

English: "I hate the weak. Pokémon, trainers. It doesn't matter who or what. I'm going to be strong and wipe out the weak. That goes for Team Rocket too. They act big and tough in a group. But get them alone, and they're weak. I hate them all. You stay out of my way. A weakling like you is only a distraction."

And this is why this game needs to be played through at least one in your life. Or watch DeliciousCinnamon's LP.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

SORCERER RED WOULD LIKE TO BATTLE

"I will be rude to you if you disturb our work."

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023