• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2012
Hi.I'm new here.Wanted to say, that this is one reaaaaaally good hack.Playing it now.The places look preety well.Maybe the best hack I've ever played.

BTW:The pokemon center edit is preety cool

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Wow... Impressive. Metapod23 You are by FAR, the most greatest hacker in poke community Please send me links of your other completed hacks either by PM or post link in my profile

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Does 3.6.1 include the orange islands episodes you've completed? I just released pidgeot and looked everywhere for the blimp x(

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
please continue

please continue this hack metapod it's really good.. i'm currently watching the orange islands episodes but i wanna play through them so please hurry and release a new beta

thanx
pokemonmaster42

(Ash Ketchum)

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Does 3.6.1 include the orange islands episodes you've completed? I just released pidgeot and looked everywhere for the blimp x(

no.. he's currently workin on episodes to put out new beta!

please continue this hack metapod it's really good.. i'm currently watching the orange islands episodes but i wanna play through them so please hurry and release a new beta

thanx
pokemonmaster42

(Ash Ketchum)

u are hasty xD!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Misty Mermaid Event wont happen

I got to episode 61 and went through the cave and nothing happened so I'm kinda at a stand still....... and also i would love to write the strategy guide full visual version if that sounds good let me know. i have about 5 eps finished if you want to take a look at it.

also in episode 46 attack of the prehistoric Pokemon if you deside to go back down you have to fight aerodactyl to get back out and another egg will appear will this affect game play any.......

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
Firstly can I say how much I have enjoyed the game so far! Thank you for putting in the time and effort to make it for us.
I just wondered, back around page 95 of this topic someone mentioned about going to the 5 Star Breeding Centre before the boat to Cinabar Island sets off, I enter and the screen goes black and the game becomes unresponsive. I am playing the latest version of the game, 3.6.1 and have encountered this problem. I would be very grateful if someone could help me out with this.

Many thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
Okay, sarcasm aside.
Is it on the first post? No =) So it means it is NOT released yet ;)

Any chance you could give me a hand with my query please. It seems as though it is affecting a few people that I have seen. Possibly something about a "bad rom" what does that mean? and where can I get a good one!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Hi,

I started to play this game today, and it's awesome.

But i have some questions:

1st- is there any written walkthrough/guide? because i don't like to follow the game by youtube and there are some things i don't know what do do next.

2nd- when there is a new release of this game, to play it, i have to start from the beginning or i can play from where i end the game?

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Hi,

I started to play this game today, and it's awesome.

But i have some questions:

1st- is there any written walkthrough/guide? because i don't like to follow the game by youtube and there are some things i don't know what do do next.

2nd- when there is a new release of this game, to play it, i have to start from the beginning or i can play from where i end the game?

I'm not sure about the walk-through/guide, but you don't have to start from the beginning when a new beta comes out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
First i must congratulation Metapod23, for his good job on this Hack, is the most perfect hack i have ever played. I'm tell to all my friends ;D
But no i have a question.
I'm near to Fuschia, and i have already, won the ponyta race. Now i have to find, Tommy "the kangaskhan boy" hehe. But i don't know how.
Can someone explain to me, how i do this quest/event ?
And a walkthrough/guide is very good, if theres one. How be abble to do ?! hehe
Sorry my bad english because i'm brazilian. I Hope you understand me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2012
First i must congratulation Metapod23, for his good job on this Hack, is the most perfect hack i have ever played. I'm tell to all my friends ;D
But no i have a question.
I'm near to Fuschia, and i have already, won the ponyta race. Now i have to find, Tommy "the kangaskhan boy" hehe. But i don't know how.
Can someone explain to me, how i do this quest/event ?
And a walkthrough/guide is very good, if theres one. How be abble to do ?! hehe
Sorry my bad english because i'm brazilian. I Hope you understand me.

Go in to Fuschia Cityand enter the Safari Zone then follow the path through until you find a little boy and a bunch of Kangaskhan, This boy is Tommo (Aka Tommy) he will head back to his parents after that conversation. Then return to his parents and talk to them and they will teach one of your Pokemon Substitute.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Go in to Fuschia Cityand enter the Safari Zone then follow the path through until you find a little boy and a bunch of Kangaskhan, This boy is Tommo (Aka Tommy) he will head back to his parents after that conversation. Then return to his parents and talk to them and they will teach one of your Pokemon Substitute.

I thought of entering in safari zone, but in the anime, this episode is before they go to safari zone. So i got confused.
Any way, thank you very much :]

Back