• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Definitely. We'll have to use it somewhere seperate from the eating popcorn though, I can't imagine gunpowder tastes all that great.

@Bloodex:
Dude... do you think it would just magically be salted when it popped? No, i'd suggest some cayenne pepper, and a little black pepper.

@Livewire:
Oh, great, so you can detonate the gunpowder!
And yes, it's delightful!

Sir Codin

One of my bio classes is taking a field trip to Big Sur next week.

Another "Worth 1000 Words" blog entry is imminent.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't remember if I have. I don't eat corn often. :x

@Roc
Nah, it tastes salty. c:
Don't even ask why my father tasted it. I don't know.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Barbecued corn is corn that you put on the grill for a few seconds xD

And I never tried corn cob off the grill, is it good? I actually never tried eating the corn cob :C

Years
I'm with Hikari, corn always tasted a bit strange to me. I can't really stand too much of it, although I wouldn't mind trying a variation of it. Sounds interesting.

Oh, and hello everyone.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if the actual cob is edible. I kind of want to try it someday. I actually like the way watermelon rind tastes, so perhaps corn cob will be the same?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So while listening to Rob Zombie's House of a 1000 Corpses song, my dad walked in and heard the song. Now he thinks I'm becoming a satanist ._.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Haha. How did he react?

Edit:
Yay, new thread title. ;D
Also happy that I'm in a good enough mood that I can listen to a song that normally bothers me and I'm actually enjoying listening to it. c:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
He walks in he looks at the computer screen and then looks at me. Then he said that I worship Satan by listening to Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson *_*

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Not really religious.. my dad is agnostic and my mom is catholic. Although she rarely goes to church *_*
They believe in God tho.

I bet my dad thinks I'm going to be a serial killer in the future >.>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My dad's family is Catholic. He isn't, though. I don't quite know what he considers himself to be, actually. He's not a religious person, but he's slowly changing that, it seems.

Haha, your father sounds pretty suspicious of other people.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, my dad mostly judge people by their appearance -.-

Hikari, you're saying you practice your religion or that your family is catholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back