• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
I need some help, I'm at the part where there is a moving box, I follow the box and it goes into a hole on the side of the stairs, I go into the hole and the box is nowhere to be found, I look around and there is no other place for the box to go. So where is the box?

Years
Question: How do I evolve Porygon? How to evolve Porygon2 afterward? (I have the Link Stone.)
Minor bugs (Movemoment permission and Water reflection):
Spoiler:

Major bug:
As you can see, from the previous screenshot, I already had access to Azurine Island, I saved Cain and he told me to go to Apophyll beach.
So, that's what I did, I went there and Victoria, at the gate of the academy, told me to come in since Kiki wants to talk to us all.
I enter to Kiki's room and, apparently, an old event is enterfering with the new one. I already did this and defeated the Fire user guy ontop of the mountain in the last episode. :/
2V5f6iK.png

So, once Kiki finishes her talk, my character keeps going forward, hitting the chair which blocks him. And I end up stuck there, not able to move or do anything. Welp!

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Funnn. One of my testers found this too, but it ended up being a result of him having found an earlier glitch from a previous issue that had been fixed in the last episode...
Did you happen to meet Victoria in the Railnet when she oughtn't have been there...?
If that's it, then... you should send me your save and I can fix this up for you.
If not, you should send me your save anyway so I can fix it for you, anyway. >>

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
The game is kind of laggy in some areas, is there a way to maybe make the game lag less please. (:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Kurapika- http://www.poke-place.com/GameKurapika.zip
Pretty sure I got it right.

Bradley- Sorry that it lags! Unfortunately, I don't have much control over the resources the system demands. :c However, I've designed this game on a netbook primarily, so it certainly shouldn't be unplayable...

Ligerre- Awesome work. :3 Yeah, my general goal is to, any time says "____ type? That should be easy." -- prove them wrong. c:

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Love the episode so far, I really got into the story back at the volcano xD
Still not done with it though, this is only my second day playing. I had to go and train up some Pokemon because all the ones I already had were lvl 46+
Really need to find a strategy for Aya, I underestimated the power posion types again. Where's Earthquake when i need it?? >_<" lol

New additions to my team:
KingKrab(Kingler) lvl 43 [faints too easily against Nidoqueen's Earth Power, but useful]
Punk(Scrafty) lvl 44 [his Crunch saved me so many times, usually the last to faint]
Flame(Magmar) lvl 42 [weak on occasion, used as staller, Confuse Ray + Smokescreen]
Toxin(Toxicroak) lvl 43 [no useful attacks for this gym >.<]
Charge(Magneton) lvl 43 [beast at this gym if I can avoid Gengar, Nidoqueen, and Seviper]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Aya is the first trainer in pokemon history that can make me use battle tems (x-attack, x-defense, etc). I dont know if i can beat her without it. Have to get my Magneton +6 spatk, +3 speed to sweep. Lucily she didnt switch.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Still haven't been able to beat her ._." My last attempt at beating her resulted in a stall war, with 32 super potions, and in the end it was just down to her Seviper and my Toxicroak... There's just no beating her!! >_<" lol, I'll try again later but this is getting impossible. My only choice is to train up really close to lvl 45(which might still not help) or go and train some psychic pokemon from scratch.
Team listed in my last post, + lvl 47 Ariados[has psychic, but still defiant]
Most of the pokemon I had to train with wild pokemon, so much time wasted >.<"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
I think there are anti-lag scripts. (: I really want to record a lets play of this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Oh common, i only need 2 pokemon to beat her and you guy cant do it with 6? Sure that I only beat her on my third try but with magneton you should beat her easily. All you have to do is this:
Step one use a magneton and something can tank water, poison, grass move like weezing, train them to level 43.
Step two: let magneton and that pokemon lead.
Step three: use Xspatk and Xspeed on magneton, the other pokemon turn use guard spec or attack. Note: dont kill Muk and tentacruel . Use potion when your team is low on hp, use berry when magneton is confuse.
Step four: when Magneton has +6spatk and +3speed, let the sweep begin, focus on the Muk first, if you dont, that thing might disable your pokemon and use minimize to dodge.
Step five: victory

Years
Thank you Amethyst for the fix. :]
Great episode, as usual. Minus the death of Kiki... Ugh! I raged. :@
As of the Gym it wasn't hard for me thanks to Empoleon and Crobat! :3 I only used a couple of Super Potions, I brought a Trapinch (lvl44), too but it died before it could Bulldoze anything. XD

Also:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Whatever, it might have taken me a couple of failures but I finally beat her team my way. I just needed some patience. It ended with a one on one Lvl 45 Scrafty vs. Muk and I only used that Magnaton to take out Tentacruel and Nidoqueen.
Can't wait for the next episode, pretty sure I'll have a better advantage against the next gym, this is the only one that took me over one try.
Are there any subquest I need to worry about?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I'll be sure and fix those, Kura, thanks~
Also, spoilers!

Lucario! Glad you finally beat her! I may tone her down for the next episode depending on how people feel about it, but I think I may continue to make the gym leaders in the upcoming releases just a liiiittle more powerful than I otherwise might, and then nerf them a bit later- for the sake of making each episode's finale feel a little more like a final boss. That way, it's also smoothed into the gameplay curve later too.
So you lot get to pioneer the hellish battle. <3

Also, there are a ton of sidequests! You don't have to "worry" persay, but I definitely added a lot, especially around the Wasteland...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
lol, I'm going to have to be careful about giving out info on my team in the future, you'll know exactly how to combat it xD jk. I'm going to start looking for sidequests now :D

Quick questions:
Is there a secret passage way in this Wasteland to get to the other side where that rock is in that one small building near the train? I've already tried looking for it outside the city near it.(slums, alley, and other entrance to underground).
Why do I get the feeling there's a Garbodor strapped to one of the machines in this Wasteland?
Will the problems around Reborn ever be fixed or are they remain to add more to plot/scene of the story?(toxic water, fissures, the trash land, etc.) Idk, something to show progression, admittedly the heroes are on a losing streak right now.

*Suggestion- Florina (i.e. Flobot, super genius) finds away to recover and use one of Pulse Machines(?) to fix the problems around Reborn. Maybe uses her Cradily or something to fix the vine infestation that still holds that one small city/town swarming with bugs. (most of those Pokemon already exist in the forest next to it anyway)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
I'm not sure if this had been brought up before but when in the department store, if you go higher then the fourth floor, the floors will have weather effects in each one and will only sell super potion, great ball, etc then crash. When trying to get to the first floor to escape the madness, it sends you back into the elevator and you can't ever leave x x

Assistance please?

1U5XNT3.png

hCkhj1n.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
This all looks very interesting I'm going to try what you have thus far but I had a question what do you mean by 17 Type gyms does that mean I can pick and choose which 8 gyms of the 17 I could go in the final realease to or that the story involves beating 17 gyms in whole?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Quick questions:
Is there a secret passage way in this Wasteland to get to the other side where that rock is in that one small building near the train? I've already tried looking for it outside the city near it.(slums, alley, and other entrance to underground).
where the rock is in that one small building near the train
dear god i actually have no idea where you're talking about
WAIT do you mean the Wasteland Wall?
Hm, well, there IS another entrance from the Wasteland itself... Yeah, you should definitely look around some more. C:
Why do I get the feeling there's a Garbodor strapped to one of the machines in this Wasteland?
That would totally make sense
But not this time.
That said, there is something like that in the depths of the waste...
Will the problems around Reborn ever be fixed or are they remain to add more to plot/scene of the story?(toxic water, fissures, the trash land, etc.) Idk, something to show progression, admittedly the heroes are on a losing streak right now.
Who knows?
me, i know, but im not telling, muahahaha
*Suggestion- Florina stuff
Don't worry, I've got everything all worked out already~

I'm not sure if this had been brought up before but when in the department store, if you go higher then the fourth floor, the floors will have weather effects in each one and will only sell super potion, great ball, etc then crash. When trying to get to the first floor to escape the madness, it sends you back into the elevator and you can't ever leave x x

Assistance please?
Are you using the newest episode? that was definitely an issue in episode 6, but it's something I checked that I specifically fixed in last week's release...

This all looks very interesting I'm going to try what you have thus far but I had a question what do you mean by 17 Type gyms does that mean I can pick and choose which 8 gyms of the 17 I could go in the final realease to or that the story involves beating 17 gyms in whole?
All 17 type gyms are part of the story. c: We're in for a long ride.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
lol, I found it, after that one subquest I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while, jk xD Well it looks like those are all the subquests in the Wasteland, I'll take one more look around the region, then call it a game until next episode :D

For the rest of the gamers on here; Don't be shy to throw out some hints (not spoilers) if you guys find anything interesting :P

Back